Author Topic: [CLan War]  (Read 22324 times)

VitoSgarra

[CLan War]
« on: March 13, 2011, 16:48:22 pm »
hi all TNM
i(vitosgarra)and Niko want invite you in the Clan War
MOD:
4Vs4
with sawn-off and Uzi
DATE:
15/03/2011
18:00
SERVER:
ads is not allowed on here and you should know that.
PASS:funnyfunny    ( this is for enter in the server )
if you refuse not worth nothing as a server and team
A WAIT A ANSWERS
« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 16:49:59 pm by [TNM]Roban »

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
Re: [CLan War]
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2011, 16:50:26 pm »
Post ips igan and you will get banned.

Angelina

• Evilina !
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2011, 17:17:47 pm »
denied Just Leave us

[TNM]G r o v e

• Global Moderator
  • Problems? PM me !
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2011, 17:42:39 pm »
go get a life vito and don't spam us with ur fucking clan war action stuff
« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 17:44:52 pm by [TNM]Grove »

ImpX

• Dark $ide Krew
  • Global Moderator
  • Tensa Zangetsu..
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2011, 18:00:13 pm »
Yh i agree lame Italians.. >:( Just come to us if you want a fight^^

Mugetsu..

VitoSgarra

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2011, 18:32:07 pm »
ehy man not shaken this is only WAR.... and Roban i give IP for War not for advertising... florian and not insult because 1:isn't my Clan but i'm member and 2: is most serious your clan TNM no one know this ahahahahha why ???.... ahahahah i now have this question for you....

ACCEPT:
                                            [YES] or [NOT]>>>>>>REPLY<<<<<<
« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 18:38:59 pm by VitoSgarra »

McAfee

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2011, 18:55:09 pm »
No more wars peace
united nations army comes to stop the war on the server
if u see someone wearing a blue hat do not shoot him they are united nations army

VitoSgarra

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2011, 19:04:44 pm »
pls McAfee this isn't your argoment pls shut up i onbly see reply of Roban and Grove The bboss of TNM xD

McAfee

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2011, 19:13:16 pm »
pls McAfee this isn't your argoment pls shut up i onbly see reply of Roban and Grove The bboss of TNM xD

if it is not my argument then do not post in the public forum send them a private message first thing
second thing I'm TNM friend
third thing argument with "u" not "o"

Muahahaaa

diamond

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2011, 20:10:36 pm »
nah i dont go to this server
gl with this server

VitoSgarra

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2011, 20:12:09 pm »
1: if u read in the clan is written=clan war....... ecc ecc then shut up and 2: u are friend TNM muahahah u want admin in this server ahahahah and is u don't know the TNM is NOTHING is only nuub player who think are someone but are nothing and grove playing in other server knows this.... however i want reply to war from grove and TNM members you pls stfu....bye
PS:this is for mcafee

McAfee

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2011, 20:15:33 pm »
his karma is -2 but mine is -4  :o

diamond

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2011, 20:16:11 pm »
his karma is -2 but mine is -4  :o
he just registerd:p

diamond

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2011, 20:17:26 pm »
1: if u read in the clan is written=clan war....... ecc ecc then shut up and 2: u are friend TNM muahahah u want admin in this server ahahahah and is u don't know the TNM is NOTHING is only nuub player who think are someone but are nothing and grove playing in other server knows this.... however i want reply to war from grove and TNM members you pls stfu....bye
plz take some english lessons because i cant understand 1 thing. or take google translatorxD.
and i play also in other servers so who care's that

[TNM]G r o v e

• Global Moderator
  • Problems? PM me !
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2011, 20:26:12 pm »

i don't know whats the pb here i won't read all the fucking stuff here so shut up
you play on ofter servers and spam us with ur noobish clan war action,,
1st TNM clan have to ** % ****** in
2nd We aren't over pro gamers like you and play 24/7 every day like ur ofter retard ltalian friends , i got some intersting to play football with my real life friends ! And ofc i won't say no to them becouse the big vito want some speaking action with me/us
3rd You join the server for like 10 min and say "Fucking idiots, noobs" or "The Server Lag !!!!!" -.-

If you want i can tell you much more stuff !
« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 20:28:27 pm by [TNM]Grove »

vilkatis

« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2011, 07:33:47 am »
f*** spammers...

ImpX

• Dark $ide Krew
  • Global Moderator
  • Tensa Zangetsu..
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2011, 10:35:30 am »
Yeah so lols they are.. -.-'

Mugetsu..

Goorman

• Kinda feels like - Deja Vu
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2011, 13:00:37 pm »
go get a life vito and don't spam us with ur fucking clan war action stuff
+1 and rlly stop fuckin flood/spam !

VitoSgarra

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2011, 15:17:21 pm »
grove first of all i didn't play 24/7 because being bigger than you i have to do more than youn and second burns you know that you lose.... true? ahahahahahah i now go because i didn't have time for you only nuub player i'm sorry with Leroy he is my friend and IMPX because have high years but for other player this is my reply ......... F.U.C.K Y.O.U noob

PS:Roban I still play the same on your server ahahahahah bye bye bye noob admin creator.

[TNM]G r o v e

• Global Moderator
  • Problems? PM me !
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2011, 15:33:31 pm »
sure you don't do.. and ofc we're playing sa-mp for fun and not for ofter fuck
you do more stuff than me ? yes playing more online games lol

Hope you will get banned for ever  ::)

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2011, 16:59:01 pm »
grove first of all i didn't play 24/7 because being bigger than you i have to do more than youn and second burns you know that you lose.... true? ahahahahahah i now go because i didn't have time for you only nuub player i'm sorry with Leroy he is my friend and IMPX because have high years but for other player this is my reply ......... F.U.C.K Y.O.U noob

PS:Roban I still play the same on your server ahahahahah bye bye bye noob admin creator.

How old are you? like 13? Can you say anything else then "noob" I bet you can't most of the kids doesn't know more English words... Also noob stands for "new player" you can have been playing an game for 10 years and still be bad at it but that doesn't make you to an "noob". Also you are talking about that the only reason why ImpX got high score is because he have played for years. But thats not true becouse the scores have been reseted many times.. The last time it got reseted was around 1.3  years ago.

Ps: Don't complain like "bye bye bye noob admin creator" before you can show me your server that should be more successful then mine. But one rule it shouldn't be an copy cat server like I have seen that other retards have been trying to make. It would also be cool if you could show me that you have an forum that got more active members then mine.

One more thing posting comments like this will for sure get you banned from the forum. The only reason why I doesn't ban you now is so I can replay to this post.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 17:03:09 pm by [TNM]Roban »

VitoSgarra

« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2011, 23:35:53 pm »
Grove I doubt that you will be able to ban me forever because this is the trouble you think you are smart but you do not understand who you are dealing and do not speak only to me but also for other people. Roban and respect you give you advice just to realize, every time you go to a ride on other servers so you see the difference between your and the others if you are able to capirle.Grove back to you I know you understand first they deemed the strongest in the latest servers now I see that you're a little bit why?? NSG is not enough for you xD force grove will not worry. xD
PS: I'm 18 and I'm not a child like you oh and I also still much to do during the day do not worry Goodbye friends;)

Angelina

• Evilina !
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2011, 23:41:28 pm »
Grove I doubt that you will be able to ban me forever because this is the trouble you think you are smart but you do not understand who you are dealing and do not speak only to me but also for other people. Roban and respect you give you advice just to realize, every time you go to a ride on other servers so you see the difference between your and the others if you are able to capirle.Grove back to you I know you understand first they deemed the strongest in the latest servers now I see that you're a little bit why?? NSG is not enough for you xD force grove will not worry. xD
PS: I'm 18 and I'm not a child like you oh and I also still much to do during the day do not worry Goodbye friends;)

can someone explain to me ? Google doesn't work :/

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2011, 08:09:54 am »

So you think you are smart just because you can restart your router or use an vpn to evade an ip ban? Woow just woow I could do that 10 years ago. You say that i'm an child.. Just so you know i'm 17 and you can't be 18 pls prove that to me.
You know that i'm playing more on others server then my own do you? I know there is about 300 server that are better then mine. About 150 of them is rpg servers. About 50 of them are stunt servers and about 100 of them is dm servers. But you know that servers like GamerX and CNR do have over 10 scripters and have been online even before sa-mp started at 2005. My server is extremely good for the time I have spent on it and for being made by only one person.

Ps: I think Grove know what he is dealing with. He is dealing with an complete retard with no real life friends that doesn't have anything more to do on the days then complain.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 12:18:35 pm by [TNM]Roban »

[TNM]G r o v e

• Global Moderator
  • Problems? PM me !
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2011, 15:33:04 pm »

Anyways i didn't understand anything. Its better if you won't use google translate
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 15:35:24 pm by [TNM]Grove »

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2011, 17:57:21 pm »
ehy man not shaken this is only WAR.... and Roban i give IP for War not for advertising... florian and not insult because 1:isn't my Clan but i'm member and 2: is most serious your clan TNM no one know this ahahahahha why ???.... ahahahah i now have this question for you....

ACCEPT:
                                            [YES] or [NOT]>>>>>>REPLY<<<<<<

First of all TNM isn't really my clan. The clan is being lead by all the clan members. All clan members votes before accepting new clan members and in other big changes.

Also writing an ip or an web address in an post is indeed advertising.

[TNM]G r o v e

• Global Moderator
  • Problems? PM me !
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2011, 18:07:18 pm »
all right and we just play sa-mp for fun and not for some ofter stuff !

Angelina

• Evilina !
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2011, 18:22:49 pm »
that what we should do to this italians like punisher did to them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlO8In3IPo0

VitoSgarra

« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2011, 12:23:42 pm »
roban then i and niko wheater when we were CNE proposed to create Gang Base also to have two teams in your server but your reply was :GIVE ME 10 €/1 HOUR for you is normal???
 I want to make you understand is that we respect rules respect admins but you hate we i do not know why.... i and niko wanted (if u wanted) help you to create a File Script and you bann we this is result o.O i and niko now is scripter helper in MG3 server.I repeat once again, but I honestly I do not care about me and niko just wanted to help in the creation of new scripter for your server nad your reply is 10 € /hour for me this is hate hovewer when you really want unbann we warns we had want 4ever to peace and friendly of you but you think are superior . all this hate have you to we for what purpose???????????????? if u want we can start all over again what do you say???????????????'
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 12:29:47 pm by VitoSgarra »

[TNM]G r o v e

• Global Moderator
  • Problems? PM me !
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2011, 14:15:32 pm »
lol
1st you never followed our rules !
2nd of course why should roban make an base for your clan? Its his server so he can do what he want
3rd yes sure you are helping at scripting ,, What did you do adding pickups/cars :o?

Start again hmm idk ? how many chances did you guys got 10? You insulted us every day for no reasons rofl
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 14:18:04 pm by [TNM]Grove »

VitoSgarra

« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2011, 14:27:28 pm »
Grove you shut up because you don't know me and don't know my work and come in the MG3 server and look the script in the server and later shuy up and 2 the rules we are respect noob isn't insult thou hast said while playing and 3 we were friends in the serveras we did insult you ????? o.O for me your brain is OFF...and you then what do you know what I am capable as you allow yourself to do certain considerations??....

Roban we want restart all you?????
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 14:30:39 pm by VitoSgarra »

[TNM]G r o v e

• Global Moderator
  • Problems? PM me !
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2011, 14:56:08 pm »
I didn't understand anything sry maybe you should learn some english and not to use an translater !!

diamond

« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2011, 16:02:35 pm »
Grove you shut up because you don't know me and don't know my work and come in the MG3 server and look the script in the server and later shuy up and 2 the rules we are respect noob isn't insult thou hast said while playing and 3 we were friends in the serveras we did insult you ????? o.O for me your brain is OFF...and you then what do you know what I am capable as you allow yourself to do certain considerations??....

im sorry but try for godsake normal english we cant understand an shit of this

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2011, 17:10:36 pm »
roban then i and niko wheater when we were CNE proposed to create Gang Base also to have two teams in your server but your reply was :GIVE ME 10 €/1 HOUR for you is normal???

Can you please give me one reason for:
1. Why I should add something to my server that I doesn't wont to have in the server at all?
2. Why I should add that thing before about 30 other things I won't to add to the server that I have wonted to add for years?
3. Why should I skip school work to add an script you wont?

You know that the scripters at the sa-mp forum takes about 1EUR for 100 lines of code. So 10EUR /hour isn't expensive at all i'm not slow at working 1000 of code doesn't take more then an hour.

I want to make you understand is that we respect rules respect admins but you hate we i do not know why.... i and niko wanted (if u wanted) help you to create a File Script and you bann we this is result o.O i and niko now is scripter helper in MG3 server.I repeat once again, but I honestly I do not care about me and niko just wanted to help in the creation of new scripter for your server nad your reply is 10 € /hour for me this is hate hovewer when you really want unbann we warns we had want 4ever to peace and friendly of you but you think are superior . all this hate have you to we for what purpose???????????????? if u want we can start all over again what do you say???????????????'

So you think you respect the rules when you guys are insulting everybody everyday... Ok then I know that.

I doesn't wont help with scripting due to the simple fact that I wont to have an good indented and effective code. Also I doesn't wont anyone to get access to my GameMode and thats needed to help with scripting. Making standalone fs is just retarded and it's only new persons at coding that doesn't understand that.

Ps: If you are talking about the copy cat server some of you are trying to make then I can only say like this.. Wait I doesn't got words for the stupidness.

Stop using google translate for gods sake o.0

Grove you shut up because you don't know me and don't know my work and come in the MG3 server and look the script in the server and later shuy up and 2 the rules we are respect noob isn't insult thou hast said while playing and 3 we were friends in the serveras we did insult you ?? o.O for me your brain is OFF...and you then what do you know what I am capable as you allow yourself to do certain considerations??....

The word "noob" can be an insult it depends in what context it's in. Also you have said a lot more then just "noob" like in this post there you are both insulting him and not respecting him at all. In normal cases just this post would be an reason for banning you but you are to funny to ban so I wont do that.

Ps: Note the owner of the copy cat server did indeed get banned for creating that server. He did both copy a lot from my server and then he started to post his ip on my server with is strictly forbidden!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 17:31:26 pm by [TNM]Roban »

[TNM]G r o v e

• Global Moderator
  • Problems? PM me !
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2011, 17:45:02 pm »
I hope we are soon done with this guys here !

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2011, 17:58:02 pm »

Why it's funny to read his posts.

[TNM]G r o v e

• Global Moderator
  • Problems? PM me !
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2011, 20:12:02 pm »

Why it's funny to read his posts.

hmm in someway it is

Angelina

• Evilina !
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2011, 21:47:32 pm »
his english rlly make me laugh till my mouth hurt me XD

VitoSgarra

« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2011, 23:58:26 pm »
sorry all i don't know all englisg but i have brain and you no!! because i see your method to speak you are absurd reasoned as a children.... bann we for ...............??? o.O children grow pls ..... grow.. learn learn learn leran only this you can you tell......rOBAN and i repeat once again (u don't understand) we all CNE ( i. niko vito and sandro) want HELP YOU!!! to growth the server no to decline....but you insist in saying that : we are italian ,we are noob , we are ,we are ,we are we are stupid, we are drive-by , we are all and your beahvior you see????? and beahvior your " ADMIN" you see?? man i have one board for you and for all GROW..... i have small example for you roban listen me :is possible bann one player because he requires this??? in the game is success i don't remember who but one your admin bann Niko because he requires this .... lol this is funny... maybe is angelian i don't remember..hovewer is normal?? for me no.. now pls bann me bye bye roban we fell when you Grow bye ...

Angelina

• Evilina !
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2011, 01:30:38 am »
sorry all i don't know all englisg but i have brain and you no!! because i see your method to speak you are absurd reasoned as a children.... bann we for ...............??? o.O children grow pls ..... grow.. learn learn learn leran only this you can you tell......rOBAN and i repeat once again (u don't understand) we all CNE ( i. niko vito and sandro) want HELP YOU!!! to growth the server no to decline....but you insist in saying that : we are italian ,we are noob , we are ,we are ,we are we are stupid, we are drive-by , we are all and your beahvior you see????? and beahvior your " ADMIN" you see?? man i have one board for you and for all GROW..... i have small example for you roban listen me :is possible bann one player because he requires this??? in the game is success i don't remember who but one your admin bann Niko because he requires this .... lol this is funny... maybe is angelian i don't remember..hovewer is normal?? for me no.. now pls bann me bye bye roban we fell when you Grow bye ...

first  my name is angelina
secondly go to school :D
third thing stop talking blah blah because i didn't understand any shit (easy sht roban wont ou to help him so ?? why u cry now stop crying because i hate kids cry :/

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2011, 08:28:44 am »

I have told you why you are banned like 100 times now and you still doesn't get it. You got banned for starting flame wars all the time (like this one). Just take an look at this sentence "sorry all i don't know all englisg but i have brain and you no!!" this sentence is enough to ban someone and you and your friends have been saying things like that non stop every day in months. Note that I have never said that all Italians are retards I have only said that I got many playing from Italy at the moment that seems to be very retarded = the only thing they do is to complain and starting flame wars.

I have already told you why I doesn't wont help with scripting but I can tell you why I doesn't wont help by your guys to get more players. This is an Swedish and English server only just like many others servers we doesn't wont non English talking. And when you are saying like "I can help you promote the server" then you mean in my ears to get more non English talking Italians to join the server and I doesn't wont that. Of course I haven't banned anyone for wonting to help me with the server o.0

Ps: You know that it's better to have less players but good players (Good = That talks English/Swedish and doesn't only care about there stats. That are just playing for having fun.) Then to have an lot of players but non English talkers that only complains all days long and that only cares about there stats.

ImpX

• Dark $ide Krew
  • Global Moderator
  • Tensa Zangetsu..
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2011, 09:44:23 am »
I can't believe this! Is he still spamming about this shit..? :o LoL
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 11:12:52 am by [TNM]ImpX »

Mugetsu..

Angelina

• Evilina !
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2011, 12:18:00 pm »
I can't believe this! Is he still spamming about this shit..? :o LoL

Totaly YES
xDDDD

VitoSgarra

« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2011, 16:32:35 pm »
you are very crazy angelina irtaly and english are different also i don't understand your phrases because your vocabols are incompatible with my and my is incombatible with yours IGNORANT !!!and now you go to school certain words in English do not fit with our ignorant that's why you can not even read I understand a shit about you.and then "and it is better to have a few good players" ahahaha what are the good players?? but you know to distinguish a good from a player not good?? pls roban bann me i'm tired of your style to reasoning you are very kid see u later baby bye bye now pls banne me because you're used to ban people to fuck...

Angelina

• Evilina !
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2011, 16:35:00 pm »
didn't understand it again :/ and why u ask for ban u are banned already :D so get lost and stop saying kid dad but if u want to post again pls use google translater by this way google.it

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2011, 16:56:31 pm »
you are very crazy angelina irtaly and english are different also i don't understand your phrases because your vocabols are incompatible with my and my is incombatible with yours IGNORANT !!!and now you go to school certain words in English do not fit with our ignorant that's why you can not even read I understand a shit about you.and then "and it is better to have a few good players" ahahaha what are the good players?? but you know to distinguish a good from a player not good?? pls roban bann me i'm tired of your style to reasoning you are very kid see u later baby bye bye now pls banne me because you're used to ban people to fuck...

If you do wont to know with players are good then here you go: Angelina, Eden, Grove, ImpX, Badhunter, SexyLeroy, ToppeN, Delight, Roban and me Roban + many many more but I doesn't have the whole day to make an list for you. Also why do I need to ban you from the forum? Can't you just stop visiting it or is that to hard for you?

Also you say that my style of reasoning is bad but thats is kinda only because I have owned you in every argument you have come with.

Ps: How can I ban someone to fuck o.0? I did think I needed to use my dick to fuck something.. But maybe in Italy you can just ban someone to fuck them.

Angelina

• Evilina !
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2011, 17:04:28 pm »

If you do wont to know with players are good then here you go: Angelina, Eden, Grove, ImpX, Badhunter, SexyLeroy, ToppeN, Delight, Roban and me Roban + many many more but I doesn't have the whole day to make an list for you. Also why do I need to ban you from the forum? Can't you just stop visiting it or is that to hard for you?

Also you say that my style of reasoning is bad but thats is kinda only because I have owned you in every argument you have come with.

Ps: How can I ban someone to fuck o.0? I did think I needed to use my dick to fuck something.. But maybe in Italy you can just ban someone to fuck them.

Hold down roban he will cry xDD

VitoSgarra

« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2011, 17:13:54 pm »
once again ask the unbann.... reply only u roban.

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2011, 17:18:38 pm »

Are you joking with me o.0? Did you really ask for an unban after all your posts insulting us and saying the server is shit and doesn't got any "real" players. Why do you wont to play on an server you doesn't like? One more thing can you give me one good reason for why I should unban you? I can't find an single reason for unbanning you so no I wont unban you.

Angelina

• Evilina !
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2011, 17:19:54 pm »
bye bye now pls banne me because you're used to ban people to fuck...

loooooool are u have double personalities :o u ask for ban !!!

and now for unban :o this so strange xD
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 17:24:37 pm by [TNM]Angelina »

ImpX

• Dark $ide Krew
  • Global Moderator
  • Tensa Zangetsu..
« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2011, 18:57:33 pm »
Damn he get totaly pwn'd there ;D

Mugetsu..

McAfee

« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2011, 07:24:44 am »
what will happen in the end ?

diamond

« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2011, 11:02:25 am »
whahahha funny all this shit:P
vito i never laugh so hard  ::)
man if you just can insult and spam about how shit we all are then plz go to your own server and stop posting you're worse english.
and about that unbann: like roban said you won't be unbanned after what you've done here. you had brain??? then go think about why you dont get an unbann man, and rlly stop spamming here or just learn good english plz( i sucks too but they can even read my english) so go to school, shut the fuck up, and go play on your own server  8) good luck with your italian matties ::)

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2011, 12:23:54 pm »
vito i never laugh so hard  ::)
man if you just can insult and spam about how shit we all are then plz go to your own server and stop posting you're worse english.
and about that unbann: like roban said you won't be unbanned after what you've done here. you had brain??? then go think about why you dont get an unbann man, and rlly stop spamming here or just learn good english plz( i sucks too but they can even read my english) so go to school, shut the fuck up, and go play on your own server  8) good luck with your italian matties ::)

Your English in this post is worse then his so stop complaining about it. Also watch your language I doesn't like things like "shut the fuck up".
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 17:54:54 pm by [TNM]Roban »

Angelina

• Evilina !
« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2011, 19:59:54 pm »
vito i never laugh so hard  ::)
and about that unbann: like roban said you won't be unbanned after what you've done here. you had brain??? then go think about why you dont get an unbann man, and rlly stop spamming here or just learn good english plz( i sucks too but they can even read my english) so go to school, shut the fuck up, and go play on your own server  8) good luck with your italian matties ::)

i though vito who posted this xD

McAfee

« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2011, 21:50:50 pm »
Thats funny
Muhahahahaa

VitoSgarra

« Reply #56 on: March 20, 2011, 12:00:25 pm »
leroy than i don't understand your enghlish because for me and other italian your english is arab -.-"
Roban you want reason for unbann we ..... and reason why u have BAnn we......?!?!?

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2011, 12:40:49 pm »
leroy than i don't understand your enghlish because for me and other italian your english is arab -.-"
Roban you want reason for unbann we ..... and reason why u have BAnn we......?!?!?

How many times do I need to tell you why you are banned? You can reread my posts in  this tropic if you need to see the reason igan.

Goorman

« Reply #58 on: March 20, 2011, 14:16:52 pm »
Vito and Niko stupids.When kill them, they just write "You Lagger, noob, cheater, " and much more...

P.S. I think they just want to say what they are steep

[TNM]G r o v e

• Global Moderator
  • Problems? PM me !
« Reply #59 on: March 20, 2011, 14:22:14 pm »
Vito and Niko stupids.When kill them, they just write "You Lagger, noob, cheater, " and much more...

corect  ;)

ImpX

• Dark $ide Krew
  • Global Moderator
  • Tensa Zangetsu..
« Reply #60 on: March 20, 2011, 15:08:23 pm »

corect  ;)

Yep totally ;)

Mugetsu..

diamond

« Reply #61 on: March 20, 2011, 18:34:52 pm »
vito i never laugh so hard  ::)
and about that unbann: like roban said you won't be unbanned after what you've done here. you had brain??? then go think about why you dont get an unbann man, and rlly stop spamming here or just learn good english plz( i sucks too but they can even read my english) so go to school, shut the fuck up, and go play on your own server  8) good luck with your italian matties ::)

Your English in this post is worse then his so stop complaining about it. Also watch your language I doesn't like things like "shut the fuck up".
ok

McAfee

« Reply #62 on: March 20, 2011, 18:44:42 pm »

corect  ;)

Yep totally ;)

Correct  :)

Useless post

Angelina

• Evilina !
« Reply #63 on: March 20, 2011, 19:23:54 pm »

corect  ;)

Yep totally ;)

Correct  :)

Useless post

True XD

Goorman

« Reply #64 on: March 22, 2011, 08:45:31 am »
I beg to close the topic so as to continue on to write this crap does not make sense.

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #65 on: March 22, 2011, 08:55:04 am »
I beg to close the topic so as to continue on to write this crap does not make sense.

Noone have forced you to enter this tropic.

McAfee

« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2011, 15:10:06 pm »

it is rite nobody force u to enter this topic lol +1 for Roban

diamond

« Reply #67 on: March 23, 2011, 17:18:50 pm »

it is rite nobody force u to enter this topic lol +1 for Roban
nope no1 did, and it's funny to see the spammings of vito :P

Goorman

« Reply #68 on: March 23, 2011, 17:51:32 pm »
Sry for this.

+1 Leroy :P true!

McAfee

« Reply #69 on: March 23, 2011, 18:30:49 pm »
Sry for this.