Author Topic: The Ex [9mm]Clan, The Clan is ended Now!  (Read 23765 times)

VitoSgarra

lol roban i've hard this in a past... xD anyway marko stop insult come on all player this is ONLY GAME..... 8) 8)

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
lol roban i've hard this in a past... xD anyway marko stop insult come on all player this is ONLY GAME..... 8) 8)
I didn't replay to your post so I don't care if you have heard anything in the past that I said in that post.

VitoSgarra

ok u are still angry...xD

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
ok u are still angry...xD
I'm not angry.

VitoSgarra

oook

diamond

lolz you insult much more as me :o
and yes i'm an little kid and won't talk to you ofc because you got laggers of shit as friends

stop complaining about lagg because u are lagger 2 maybe youtube will help you how to aim laggers :d

angel i already told you, i got lagg because your pc is so laggy as you said. only you and all players playing from an morroco's ip say i got lagg, further no one, so i think you're pc is just shit

Angelina

• Evilina !
and yes i'm an little kid and won't talk to you ofc because you got laggers of shit as friends

stop complaining about lagg because u are lagger 2 maybe youtube will help you how to aim laggers :d

angel i already told you, i got lagg because your pc is so laggy as you said. only you and all players playing from an morroco's ip say i got lagg, further no one, so i think you're pc is just shit

why not try to bought me one then :)

diamond

why not try to bought me one then :)
nah i dont wanna waste my time of that so no thanks

Grimmjow[6]

• I'm 6! The 6th Espada,Grimmjow!
MG3 are friends??
xD
FueGO[]RemixXx

Blackbird

MG3 are friends??
xD
  Yeah The best Fiends ever !! ( The insults Are the best Proof that we are friends )

diamond

MG3 are friends??
xD
  Yeah The best Fiends ever !! ( The insults Are the best Proof that we are friends )
you also insult so dont call that as an excuse
vito sgara showed me an pic where you are insulting blacky so better shut up about that

Blackbird

Why don't You shut Up leroy and just read what we write ?? because i have a picture for you when you insult My country, Me ....

Goorman

• Kinda feels like - Deja Vu
First:

1.Do not-be done from a steep You guys are the same.

2.Ot death you saved just your ping.

3.Do not-be say that we are violating the rules for example "4 vs 1"; "Rasism", "1000 + shots O_o <---- If you really think so, maybe you should go to an optometrist?

4. Learn to accept defeat.

Grimmjow[6]

• I'm 6! The 6th Espada,Grimmjow!
nice comment Ph
FueGO[]RemixXx

Goorman

• Kinda feels like - Deja Vu