Author Topic: [CLan War]  (Read 22534 times)

vilkatis

Re: [CLan War]
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2011, 07:33:47 am »
f*** spammers...

ImpX

• Dark $ide Krew
  • Global Moderator
  • Tensa Zangetsu..
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2011, 10:35:30 am »
Yeah so lols they are.. -.-'

Mugetsu..

Goorman

• Kinda feels like - Deja Vu
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2011, 13:00:37 pm »
go get a life vito and don't spam us with ur fucking clan war action stuff
+1 and rlly stop fuckin flood/spam !

VitoSgarra

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2011, 15:17:21 pm »
grove first of all i didn't play 24/7 because being bigger than you i have to do more than youn and second burns you know that you lose.... true? ahahahahahah i now go because i didn't have time for you only nuub player i'm sorry with Leroy he is my friend and IMPX because have high years but for other player this is my reply ......... F.U.C.K Y.O.U noob

PS:Roban I still play the same on your server ahahahahah bye bye bye noob admin creator.

[TNM]G r o v e

• Global Moderator
  • Problems? PM me !
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2011, 15:33:31 pm »
sure you don't do.. and ofc we're playing sa-mp for fun and not for ofter fuck
you do more stuff than me ? yes playing more online games lol

Hope you will get banned for ever  ::)

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2011, 16:59:01 pm »
grove first of all i didn't play 24/7 because being bigger than you i have to do more than youn and second burns you know that you lose.... true? ahahahahahah i now go because i didn't have time for you only nuub player i'm sorry with Leroy he is my friend and IMPX because have high years but for other player this is my reply ......... F.U.C.K Y.O.U noob

PS:Roban I still play the same on your server ahahahahah bye bye bye noob admin creator.

How old are you? like 13? Can you say anything else then "noob" I bet you can't most of the kids doesn't know more English words... Also noob stands for "new player" you can have been playing an game for 10 years and still be bad at it but that doesn't make you to an "noob". Also you are talking about that the only reason why ImpX got high score is because he have played for years. But thats not true becouse the scores have been reseted many times.. The last time it got reseted was around 1.3  years ago.

Ps: Don't complain like "bye bye bye noob admin creator" before you can show me your server that should be more successful then mine. But one rule it shouldn't be an copy cat server like I have seen that other retards have been trying to make. It would also be cool if you could show me that you have an forum that got more active members then mine.

One more thing posting comments like this will for sure get you banned from the forum. The only reason why I doesn't ban you now is so I can replay to this post.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 17:03:09 pm by [TNM]Roban »

VitoSgarra

« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2011, 23:35:53 pm »
Grove I doubt that you will be able to ban me forever because this is the trouble you think you are smart but you do not understand who you are dealing and do not speak only to me but also for other people. Roban and respect you give you advice just to realize, every time you go to a ride on other servers so you see the difference between your and the others if you are able to capirle.Grove back to you I know you understand first they deemed the strongest in the latest servers now I see that you're a little bit why?? NSG is not enough for you xD force grove will not worry. xD
PS: I'm 18 and I'm not a child like you oh and I also still much to do during the day do not worry Goodbye friends;)

Angelina

• Evilina !
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2011, 23:41:28 pm »
Grove I doubt that you will be able to ban me forever because this is the trouble you think you are smart but you do not understand who you are dealing and do not speak only to me but also for other people. Roban and respect you give you advice just to realize, every time you go to a ride on other servers so you see the difference between your and the others if you are able to capirle.Grove back to you I know you understand first they deemed the strongest in the latest servers now I see that you're a little bit why?? NSG is not enough for you xD force grove will not worry. xD
PS: I'm 18 and I'm not a child like you oh and I also still much to do during the day do not worry Goodbye friends;)

can someone explain to me ? Google doesn't work :/

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2011, 08:09:54 am »

So you think you are smart just because you can restart your router or use an vpn to evade an ip ban? Woow just woow I could do that 10 years ago. You say that i'm an child.. Just so you know i'm 17 and you can't be 18 pls prove that to me.
You know that i'm playing more on others server then my own do you? I know there is about 300 server that are better then mine. About 150 of them is rpg servers. About 50 of them are stunt servers and about 100 of them is dm servers. But you know that servers like GamerX and CNR do have over 10 scripters and have been online even before sa-mp started at 2005. My server is extremely good for the time I have spent on it and for being made by only one person.

Ps: I think Grove know what he is dealing with. He is dealing with an complete retard with no real life friends that doesn't have anything more to do on the days then complain.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 12:18:35 pm by [TNM]Roban »

[TNM]G r o v e

• Global Moderator
  • Problems? PM me !
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2011, 15:33:04 pm »

Anyways i didn't understand anything. Its better if you won't use google translate
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 15:35:24 pm by [TNM]Grove »

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2011, 17:57:21 pm »
ehy man not shaken this is only WAR.... and Roban i give IP for War not for advertising... florian and not insult because 1:isn't my Clan but i'm member and 2: is most serious your clan TNM no one know this ahahahahha why ???.... ahahahah i now have this question for you....

ACCEPT:
                                            [YES] or [NOT]>>>>>>REPLY<<<<<<

First of all TNM isn't really my clan. The clan is being lead by all the clan members. All clan members votes before accepting new clan members and in other big changes.

Also writing an ip or an web address in an post is indeed advertising.

[TNM]G r o v e

• Global Moderator
  • Problems? PM me !
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2011, 18:07:18 pm »
all right and we just play sa-mp for fun and not for some ofter stuff !

Angelina

• Evilina !
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2011, 18:22:49 pm »
that what we should do to this italians like punisher did to them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlO8In3IPo0

VitoSgarra

« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2011, 12:23:42 pm »
roban then i and niko wheater when we were CNE proposed to create Gang Base also to have two teams in your server but your reply was :GIVE ME 10 €/1 HOUR for you is normal???
 I want to make you understand is that we respect rules respect admins but you hate we i do not know why.... i and niko wanted (if u wanted) help you to create a File Script and you bann we this is result o.O i and niko now is scripter helper in MG3 server.I repeat once again, but I honestly I do not care about me and niko just wanted to help in the creation of new scripter for your server nad your reply is 10 € /hour for me this is hate hovewer when you really want unbann we warns we had want 4ever to peace and friendly of you but you think are superior . all this hate have you to we for what purpose???????????????? if u want we can start all over again what do you say???????????????'
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 12:29:47 pm by VitoSgarra »

[TNM]G r o v e

• Global Moderator
  • Problems? PM me !
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2011, 14:15:32 pm »
lol
1st you never followed our rules !
2nd of course why should roban make an base for your clan? Its his server so he can do what he want
3rd yes sure you are helping at scripting ,, What did you do adding pickups/cars :o?

Start again hmm idk ? how many chances did you guys got 10? You insulted us every day for no reasons rofl
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 14:18:04 pm by [TNM]Grove »