Author Topic: [CLan War]  (Read 22328 times)

VitoSgarra

Re: [CLan War]
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2011, 14:27:28 pm »
Grove you shut up because you don't know me and don't know my work and come in the MG3 server and look the script in the server and later shuy up and 2 the rules we are respect noob isn't insult thou hast said while playing and 3 we were friends in the serveras we did insult you ????? o.O for me your brain is OFF...and you then what do you know what I am capable as you allow yourself to do certain considerations??....

Roban we want restart all you?????
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 14:30:39 pm by VitoSgarra »

[TNM]G r o v e

• Global Moderator
  • Problems? PM me !
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2011, 14:56:08 pm »
I didn't understand anything sry maybe you should learn some english and not to use an translater !!

diamond

« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2011, 16:02:35 pm »
Grove you shut up because you don't know me and don't know my work and come in the MG3 server and look the script in the server and later shuy up and 2 the rules we are respect noob isn't insult thou hast said while playing and 3 we were friends in the serveras we did insult you ????? o.O for me your brain is OFF...and you then what do you know what I am capable as you allow yourself to do certain considerations??....

im sorry but try for godsake normal english we cant understand an shit of this

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2011, 17:10:36 pm »
roban then i and niko wheater when we were CNE proposed to create Gang Base also to have two teams in your server but your reply was :GIVE ME 10 €/1 HOUR for you is normal???

Can you please give me one reason for:
1. Why I should add something to my server that I doesn't wont to have in the server at all?
2. Why I should add that thing before about 30 other things I won't to add to the server that I have wonted to add for years?
3. Why should I skip school work to add an script you wont?

You know that the scripters at the sa-mp forum takes about 1EUR for 100 lines of code. So 10EUR /hour isn't expensive at all i'm not slow at working 1000 of code doesn't take more then an hour.

I want to make you understand is that we respect rules respect admins but you hate we i do not know why.... i and niko wanted (if u wanted) help you to create a File Script and you bann we this is result o.O i and niko now is scripter helper in MG3 server.I repeat once again, but I honestly I do not care about me and niko just wanted to help in the creation of new scripter for your server nad your reply is 10 € /hour for me this is hate hovewer when you really want unbann we warns we had want 4ever to peace and friendly of you but you think are superior . all this hate have you to we for what purpose???????????????? if u want we can start all over again what do you say???????????????'

So you think you respect the rules when you guys are insulting everybody everyday... Ok then I know that.

I doesn't wont help with scripting due to the simple fact that I wont to have an good indented and effective code. Also I doesn't wont anyone to get access to my GameMode and thats needed to help with scripting. Making standalone fs is just retarded and it's only new persons at coding that doesn't understand that.

Ps: If you are talking about the copy cat server some of you are trying to make then I can only say like this.. Wait I doesn't got words for the stupidness.

Stop using google translate for gods sake o.0

Grove you shut up because you don't know me and don't know my work and come in the MG3 server and look the script in the server and later shuy up and 2 the rules we are respect noob isn't insult thou hast said while playing and 3 we were friends in the serveras we did insult you ?? o.O for me your brain is OFF...and you then what do you know what I am capable as you allow yourself to do certain considerations??....

The word "noob" can be an insult it depends in what context it's in. Also you have said a lot more then just "noob" like in this post there you are both insulting him and not respecting him at all. In normal cases just this post would be an reason for banning you but you are to funny to ban so I wont do that.

Ps: Note the owner of the copy cat server did indeed get banned for creating that server. He did both copy a lot from my server and then he started to post his ip on my server with is strictly forbidden!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 17:31:26 pm by [TNM]Roban »

[TNM]G r o v e

• Global Moderator
  • Problems? PM me !
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2011, 17:45:02 pm »
I hope we are soon done with this guys here !

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2011, 17:58:02 pm »

Why it's funny to read his posts.

[TNM]G r o v e

• Global Moderator
  • Problems? PM me !
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2011, 20:12:02 pm »

Why it's funny to read his posts.

hmm in someway it is

Angelina

• Evilina !
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2011, 21:47:32 pm »
his english rlly make me laugh till my mouth hurt me XD

VitoSgarra

« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2011, 23:58:26 pm »
sorry all i don't know all englisg but i have brain and you no!! because i see your method to speak you are absurd reasoned as a children.... bann we for ...............??? o.O children grow pls ..... grow.. learn learn learn leran only this you can you tell......rOBAN and i repeat once again (u don't understand) we all CNE ( i. niko vito and sandro) want HELP YOU!!! to growth the server no to decline....but you insist in saying that : we are italian ,we are noob , we are ,we are ,we are we are stupid, we are drive-by , we are all and your beahvior you see????? and beahvior your " ADMIN" you see?? man i have one board for you and for all GROW..... i have small example for you roban listen me :is possible bann one player because he requires this??? in the game is success i don't remember who but one your admin bann Niko because he requires this .... lol this is funny... maybe is angelian i don't remember..hovewer is normal?? for me no.. now pls bann me bye bye roban we fell when you Grow bye ...

Angelina

• Evilina !
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2011, 01:30:38 am »
sorry all i don't know all englisg but i have brain and you no!! because i see your method to speak you are absurd reasoned as a children.... bann we for ...............??? o.O children grow pls ..... grow.. learn learn learn leran only this you can you tell......rOBAN and i repeat once again (u don't understand) we all CNE ( i. niko vito and sandro) want HELP YOU!!! to growth the server no to decline....but you insist in saying that : we are italian ,we are noob , we are ,we are ,we are we are stupid, we are drive-by , we are all and your beahvior you see????? and beahvior your " ADMIN" you see?? man i have one board for you and for all GROW..... i have small example for you roban listen me :is possible bann one player because he requires this??? in the game is success i don't remember who but one your admin bann Niko because he requires this .... lol this is funny... maybe is angelian i don't remember..hovewer is normal?? for me no.. now pls bann me bye bye roban we fell when you Grow bye ...

first  my name is angelina
secondly go to school :D
third thing stop talking blah blah because i didn't understand any shit (easy sht roban wont ou to help him so ?? why u cry now stop crying because i hate kids cry :/

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2011, 08:28:44 am »

I have told you why you are banned like 100 times now and you still doesn't get it. You got banned for starting flame wars all the time (like this one). Just take an look at this sentence "sorry all i don't know all englisg but i have brain and you no!!" this sentence is enough to ban someone and you and your friends have been saying things like that non stop every day in months. Note that I have never said that all Italians are retards I have only said that I got many playing from Italy at the moment that seems to be very retarded = the only thing they do is to complain and starting flame wars.

I have already told you why I doesn't wont help with scripting but I can tell you why I doesn't wont help by your guys to get more players. This is an Swedish and English server only just like many others servers we doesn't wont non English talking. And when you are saying like "I can help you promote the server" then you mean in my ears to get more non English talking Italians to join the server and I doesn't wont that. Of course I haven't banned anyone for wonting to help me with the server o.0

Ps: You know that it's better to have less players but good players (Good = That talks English/Swedish and doesn't only care about there stats. That are just playing for having fun.) Then to have an lot of players but non English talkers that only complains all days long and that only cares about there stats.

ImpX

• Dark $ide Krew
  • Global Moderator
  • Tensa Zangetsu..
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2011, 09:44:23 am »
I can't believe this! Is he still spamming about this shit..? :o LoL
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 11:12:52 am by [TNM]ImpX »

Mugetsu..

Angelina

• Evilina !
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2011, 12:18:00 pm »
I can't believe this! Is he still spamming about this shit..? :o LoL

Totaly YES
xDDDD

VitoSgarra

« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2011, 16:32:35 pm »
you are very crazy angelina irtaly and english are different also i don't understand your phrases because your vocabols are incompatible with my and my is incombatible with yours IGNORANT !!!and now you go to school certain words in English do not fit with our ignorant that's why you can not even read I understand a shit about you.and then "and it is better to have a few good players" ahahaha what are the good players?? but you know to distinguish a good from a player not good?? pls roban bann me i'm tired of your style to reasoning you are very kid see u later baby bye bye now pls banne me because you're used to ban people to fuck...

Angelina

• Evilina !
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2011, 16:35:00 pm »
didn't understand it again :/ and why u ask for ban u are banned already :D so get lost and stop saying kid dad but if u want to post again pls use google translater by this way google.it