Author Topic: AtomicStone Admin Apply.  (Read 2197 times)

AtomicStone

AtomicStone Admin Apply.
« on: November 14, 2010, 18:16:31 pm »

**AtomicStone Admin Apply**

a)Hello, my name on the server is AtomicStone,
b)Why would you like to be a administrator?:
I would like to be an administrator in the game more than anything to be loyal, to be friends with people, play, and even more than anything to kick people who disobey the rules and give them a lesson that this should not be done, and to ban those already warned and still break the rules, I can help with technical problems and also talk with users about their hacking, and make them regret about the case and not be a cleo mod allowed or m0d_s0beit and invite them to turn off these ones, I can help with technical problems, I like to live with the public at large, we can also mute the
disrespectful people and if we move to proceed to kick higher,
c)So the point is, if someone hacks or disobey the rules will no longer be accepted. in the game (Server),
d)I can enter the server every day for 4 hours,
f)As for the languages English, Spanish and some Arabic,
g) I have 16 years, I have already some experience in other servers, web pages / HTML,
I'm kinda serious but I like living together, may also be present in the IRC, I'll have more activity on the server.
h)My name is john and I'm at your command.

I hope you can accept my invocation.

Regards

~ AtomicStone

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
Re: AtomicStone Admin Apply.
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2010, 18:33:30 pm »
1. We do not accept admin apply's quote from the f.a.q:
How can I be an admin on the server?

First of all, DON'T ASK!! Admins are selected by the server owner from players who have been here a very long time, and who are well known by the players. If we want you to be an admin, WE WILL ASK YOU.

2. You have been playing on the server for like 1-3 mins.. Do you really think you will be promoted for 3 mins of playing time?

3. Do I really need to say more?

[TNM]G r o v e

• Global Moderator
  • Problems? PM me !
Re: AtomicStone Admin Apply.
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2010, 18:58:59 pm »
I never saw u on the server.
Why should you be an admin ? We never saw u doing anything on the server and like roban said : the server owner will choose admins , players who played long on the server and be known there. If we would need admins you will see an Topic like "We need admins".... Becouse your age : yes its good that u post it but we could take a younger guy too well He could better as some one who´s 18 and is doing shit. ( We saw that one old admin was doing abousing/shit stuff )

Here your stats on the server :

Onlinetime    : 00:05:40
Score          : 0
money         : 5000 ( starter money )
bankbalance : 0
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 19:03:38 pm by [TNM]Grove »