Author Topic: the safe in regular player club  (Read 3377 times)

[Simon]

the safe in regular player club
« on: January 14, 2013, 20:19:16 pm »
Its nice that you can get money from the safe if you dont have money to buy weapons or armour ;).

But you see that if some players are regular player at score: 50 they are getting more and more money from the safe and banking it and then die..... but if you try that 100 times you got over 5 million money for sure. >:(

But my question is : Can someone please move the score you need to be a regular player to 250. :)

if its not a good idea please say ;D

[TG]Simon_Killer    (simon)

ThreeStap

• DuoHolaThere
  • Global Moderator
  • ௵ ਆ Best Angelic Buster of 2012 award ਆ ௵
    • ThreeStap's Youtube
Re: the safe in regular player club
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 16:35:07 pm »
You can only win between 0 - 70,000 $ each time, You're most likely to die a bunch of times if you do it very much and the amount of times a player is able to rob the safe is limited....

So to make 5,000,000 $ at once you're probably going to have at it a whole day and if you have the patience to do that i think you deserv five millions ...

MaDDoG

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2013, 10:36:43 am »
My suggestion is for regular player 250 scores or 100 kills.

But that creates a small issue...all players with 50 score and are already Regular players...what happends to them ?

[Simon]

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2013, 13:53:07 pm »
with the players that are regular player now with above 50 score and lower 250 score can be 'unregulared' and then be regular again if your above 250 score