Author Topic: Killing spree suggestion...  (Read 4606 times)

ThreeStap

• DuoHolaThere
  • Global Moderator
  • ௵ ਆ Best Angelic Buster of 2012 award ਆ ௵
    • ThreeStap's Youtube
Killing spree suggestion...
« on: March 22, 2013, 18:14:13 pm »
I'm sure you all know how the killing spree system works but if you don't I will tell you in a short notice:

Code: [Select]
You basically kill multiple people without dying, after 3 kills in a row a counter announcement in chat starts to count the spree.
All thought there is a catch to it, you need to have 4.0 rank or higher to be able to get spree from someone:

This is to prevent major sprees like:
Quote from: [TNM)Grove
Top 10:
[TNM]Blackbird          (395)
[TNM]ImpX             ( 368 )               
[MAC]Paithon            (300) [banned]
[9mm]Ultra_mc            (279)
[TNM]Grove                (198)

Anyways when do you get a spree going the message looks like this:

Now here are some complains;

It's funny because text says "" but you can actually kill the same guy over and over again and still get spree!

Shoudn't it be kills instead of players then? (players Kills!) Or is it some wierd type of game logic which means when a player dies and comes back to life its a whole new player?

I know that the server owner does not like when you kill the same player over and over again because it is cheap!

And you don't need to be a great dmer to achieve 4.0 rank or higher which makes sence, I mean maybe you like to enjoy other parts of the server such as the treasure hunt?
anywas im getting off topic.

There is a Spree Record command to see who holds the most kills without dying but really all you need is:
  • A player who doesn't dm alot
  • That is stubborn and won't give up.
  • Who has a higher rank then 4.0!

So here is where to suggestion part comes in. (I'm sorry that it took so long to get here but you kinda need to know the story to understand the suggestion)

What you could do is make so you can only get 1 spree point per player, so you would need to kill 9 different players to get a a spree of 9.
Or if that sounds way too hard maybe you could do some crazy thing where you can only get a spree point from the same player again if you have killed 2-3 other players that give spree in between? (now that sounds complicated)

Rather then have to find that special player
Quote from: ThreeStap™
(Which is very easy if you're a great Dmer like myself and [D$K]ImpX) and just farm until you run out of care or have some unlucky mistake happen to you

If you choose the first option (hard one)
What you could do is make so you can only get 1 spree point per player, so you would need to kill 9 different players to get a a spree of 9.
you could maybe do a point system out of it?

Let's see you killed 5 players in a row you get 1 Spree point, if you've killed 10 players in a row you get another one and so on.

With those spree points you could maybe buy special stuff like:

Or

Which otherwise you could only get by donating.

That's my suggestion i hope you like, leave feedback about what you think around this.

Maybe you have some other idea on how to change this into a better system?

[Simon]

Re: Killing spree suggestion...
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2013, 18:46:33 pm »
Stap maybe your right a shop of spreepoints.

Sounds good.

REALLY!

SimonCow

ThreeStap

• DuoHolaThere
  • Global Moderator
    • ThreeStap's Youtube
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2013, 01:32:39 am »
Stap maybe your right a shop of spreepoints.

Sounds good.

REALLY!

SimonCow

Glad that you like it.

It has lot of potential for expansion as well if you would want to change stuff for the future.

[Simon]

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2013, 10:39:08 am »
Maybe we can buy rank names?
Like this :
Record spree 5 : Sir
Record spree 10 : Lord
Record spree 15 : King

But if you dont like the names, then change it by replying this reply!

Or you can get a color?
Anyway if you like or dont like this idea then reply and type what you want! ;D
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 19:24:51 pm by [TG]Simon_Killer »

ImpX

• Dark $ide Krew
  • Global Moderator
  • Tensa Zangetsu..
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2013, 22:15:17 pm »
I'm sure you all know how the killing spree system works but if you don't I will tell you in a short notice:

Code: [Select]
You basically kill multiple people without dying, after 3 kills in a row a counter announcement in chat starts to count the spree.
All thought there is a catch to it, you need to have 4.0 rank or higher to be able to get spree from someone:

This is to prevent major sprees like:
Quote from: [TNM)Grove
Top 10:
[TNM]Blackbird          (395)
[TNM]ImpX             ( 368 )               
[MAC]Paithon            (300) [banned]
[9mm]Ultra_mc            (279)
[TNM]Grove                (198)

Anyways when do you get a spree going the message looks like this:

Now here are some complains;

It's funny because text says "" but you can actually kill the same guy over and over again and still get spree!

Shoudn't it be kills instead of players then? (players Kills!) Or is it some wierd type of game logic which means when a player dies and comes back to life its a whole new player?

I know that the server owner does not like when you kill the same player over and over again because it is cheap!

And you don't need to be a great dmer to achieve 4.0 rank or higher which makes sence, I mean maybe you like to enjoy other parts of the server such as the treasure hunt?
anywas im getting off topic.

There is a Spree Record command to see who holds the most kills without dying but really all you need is:

So here is where to suggestion part comes in. (I'm sorry that it took so long to get here but you kinda need to know the story to understand the suggestion)

Or if that sounds way too hard maybe you could do some crazy thing where you can only get a spree point from the same player again if you have killed 2-3 other players that give spree in between? (now that sounds complicated)

Rather then have to find that special player
(Which is very easy if you're a great Dmer like myself and [D$K]ImpX) and just farm until you run out of care or have some unlucky mistake happen to you

If you choose the first option (hard one)
you could maybe do a point system out of it?

Let's see you killed 5 players in a row you get 1 Spree point, if you've killed 10 players in a row you get another one and so on.

With those spree points you could maybe buy special stuff like:

Or

Which otherwise you could only get by donating.

That's my suggestion i hope you like, leave feedback about what you think around this.

Maybe you have some other idea on how to change this into a better system?
First of all....
DaaaAaAaaamn!! ;D
That is a looOoo0t of text/info right there Stapy, for sure xD (Nice job)

Yes: good suggestion :)

Mugetsu..

ThreeStap

• DuoHolaThere
  • Global Moderator
    • ThreeStap's Youtube
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2013, 22:25:32 pm »
Was it really necessary to quote my whole post there? xD

:o :o :o :o