Author Topic: Bug's and other shit.  (Read 3777 times)

Goorman

• Kinda feels like - Deja Vu
Bug's and other shit.
« on: April 18, 2011, 12:04:45 pm »
                                                     What do I think?

Everything we write about the many bugs that are encountered in the game

Then the administrators of their clean BUT! Strangely enough in their place, new born

SA-MP is not yet fully done until the end so to speak about something more I think it is not necessary

When Samp finally made At least to the average level then I think it will be possible to talk about something more. For example may be in the near future will make patches that will fix many bugs and add new features

Yet now, all that we do not have that, I think it is necessary to hope for better. After all, if SA-MP finally make an optimized program, I think it will play a lot more people than now. Now recall in SA-MP is about 20 thousand people <---- Not only does not it?

=================================================================================================

I just want to say that we should not quarrel over some not-optimized program

;) ;) ;)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 12:06:44 pm by D0p1ng1996 »

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
Re: Bug's and other shit.
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 12:35:03 pm »
You should be ashamed that you wrote that post. Sa-mp is free and Kalcor is currently the only developer due to things that have happened  in the past. You shouldn't be saying anything when you doesn't know the story of sa-mp. Also you know that sa-mp is made without Rockstars involvement and without Sanandreas source code? I bet you didn't. One more thing you know that Sanandreas wasn't build for multilayer? Many of the problems that shows in sa-mp game play is in fact bugs in Sanandreas itself and can't be fixed without changing in the source code of Sanandreas.

Ps: You know that sa-mp will never be released in an stable version? And you know that sa-mp 0.3c might be the last version?

McAfee

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 14:36:58 pm »
You should be ashamed that you wrote that post. Sa-mp is free and Kalcor is currently the only developer due to things that have happened  in the past. You shouldn't be saying anything when you doesn't know the story of sa-mp. Also you know that sa-mp is made without Rockstars involvement and without Sanandreas source code? I bet you didn't. One more thing you know that Sanandreas wasn't build for multilayer? Many of the problems that shows in sa-mp game play is in fact bugs in Sanandreas itself and can't be fixed without changing in the source code of Sanandreas.

Ps: You know that sa-mp will never be released in an stable version? And you know that sa-mp 0.3c might be the last version?

I respected u more

CSSI

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 18:28:21 pm »
Agree :)Roban
n00b