Author Topic: Unban ty  (Read 5041 times)

malvin

Unban ty
« on: November 24, 2012, 21:28:58 pm »
Username:_zTz_Mentra
Ban id: 77
Why should you be unbanned?: Because its wrong to ban someone how was follow the rules and playing normaly
What did you do when you got banned?: just killing TG Vassko because he started attacking me and we start to fight.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 00:29:52 am by malvin »

ThreeStap

• DuoHolaThere
  • Global Moderator
  • ௵ ਆ Best Angelic Buster of 2012 award ਆ ௵
    • ThreeStap's Youtube
Re: Unban ty
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2012, 15:14:31 pm »
Why should you be unbanned?: Because its wrong to ban someone how was follow the rules and playing normaly

So you haven't done anything wrong?

Let me help you out then.

Things you have done:
  • Ban evading
  • Multi accounting
  • 10+ Player complains of regular players.
  • Ex-cheater.
  • Disrespecting Admins.
  • Disrespecting Players.
  • Killing spree abusing by killing same player 20+ times.
  • Rule breaking.
  • Possibly hacking.

This isn't the complete list of things you've done, but i don't have the time nor desire of sitting here wasting my time replying to an very wrong unban apply.

And just letting you know that each and everyone of the reasons are ban-able, so you should have been banned 9 times by now....

Also lying in an unban ban apply isn't helpful either, we were there we saw what you did, there is nothing to prove us wrong.

So im sorry to tell you that NO there won't be an manuall unban for you.

malvin

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2012, 18:21:04 pm »
oh damn u funny

ban evading: same there there was a long time ago and u accepted it so stop complain about it

multi accounting: that was along time ago

10+ player complains of regular player: oh really u can say there names so we can see if its true

Ex-cheater: i was bannad because i had a mod i forget to remove

Disrespecting Admins: Should i ever respect u threestap ahah you have no education to be a admin so just put down your things

Disrespecting Players: They RESPECT ME I RESPECT THEM i will never respect a guy/girl if her/him calling me bad stuff

Killing spree abusing by killing same player 20+ times: So do u mean that i cant kill a guy 20 time what a rule ahah serisly that just retarded.....!!

Rule breaking: its seems so that u rulebreak to threestap seen it many times

Possibly hacking: i was bannad because i had a mod i forget to remove

P.s It is not just me how says the server admins are bad :DD get some new admins and the server will be better and all this people should play more often and u got none education to be admins this is too you threestap :) just learn bia-t-TcHH
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 18:25:04 pm by malvin »

ThreeStap

• DuoHolaThere
  • Global Moderator
    • ThreeStap's Youtube
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2012, 19:02:24 pm »
Are you completely out of your mind?

• Long time ago and i accepted it? That does not mean anything, just because or i accepted that doesn't change the fact that it's wrong and against the rules.
  • that was a long time ago too? Since when does time make things ok? It doesn't change anything, just because it has been a while it does not mean that we are going to just forget it and scrap it. Seriously i don't know what kind of UFO you come from but here in this server we never forget.
  • First of all i don't need to prove anything to you, and i know that you know that there has been ALOT of complains so either you have bad memory or just trying to get into more trouble.
  • I forgot to remove a mod? Are you serious? You know that every action you or your account makes is without an exeption purposely, unless there are misstakes that happens which is a whole other thing, but still EVEN if you had forgot to remove a mod it does not mean its allowed to use it constantly which you did.
  • It is funny how you meant that you would never disrespect me, and still you did it in the same sentence, that's just stupid, and i really think that you are the one without an education since you clearly don't know what disrespecting even means, no offence but you should really re-think that horribly stated answer.
  • I can see by this answer that you intelligence level isn't really that high since i have to explain this to you: Just because someone does something that it's not allowed to you, It does not mean it is OK to do it back at him. Enough said.
  • You clearly misunderstood the reason, killing a guy 20 times is allowed, Camping outside a guys house to get killingspree constantly IS NOT, you see the difference?
  • First of read point 6 again because it is the same anwser, sencondly are you seriously accusing me of rulebreaking, an admin? to your information i've broken the rules once and that was long before you even found this server so i don't really think that point is valid. And if you think i am wrong then tell me what rule at what time, against who, so i can check the logs for truth...
  • Read point 4 again because it is the same answer..

And to answer your p.s.:
We don't care what your opionion is about anything, the only thing i see here is complaining, And belive me i know how to be an admin, how to behave, and how to act. And getting rid of you is one of the things that had to be done, anyone with avarage intelligence can tell from your mistyped and misinformed anwser. And you are saying that people would play more if we had better admins? If it wasen't for the current admins there would be no server to play on.......... so yeah i think everyone should be pretty thankful.

malvin

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2012, 19:18:55 pm »
1. Yes it does
2. Yes it does
3. You don't need to prove anything to me because you got nothing so just stfu maby ?
4. Yes it does because i was just playing around in singerplayer and i forget its happend something its acceptable
5. haha so do u mean because you are a admin u can do anything to me.  it doesnt makes sense
6. Threestap its allowed because its just a kid how needs help with her/hes medical..
7. i did not camping i waited out side its not the same and he went to attack me so gtfo i clearly understand u have something wrong in youre mind
8. same there read number 6.
9.read number 4

P.s u cant act u cant play admin u cant something because u useless. just saying kick u out from the admin list yeah sure all should be pretty thankful.

the server should be running with out you so dont take the credit from roban

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2012, 19:30:05 pm »
This is just to funny. You should learn when to stop malvin because you are only making fun of yourself atm.

ThreeStap

• DuoHolaThere
  • Global Moderator
    • ThreeStap's Youtube
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2012, 20:35:07 pm »
This is just to funny. You should learn when to stop malvin because you are only making fun of yourself atm.

He is right, you are really making a fool of yourself in that post.

And i have decided that your crappy post isn't worthy of my time and isn't worthy of  my attention, If you would have done a proper response to my post, I would've tried to explain even further why you are wrong. But congratulations you have proved yourself to be a waste of human skin and a shame.

malvin

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2012, 22:33:47 pm »
you let me play on the server when you discovered it so shut up

ThreeStap

• DuoHolaThere
  • Global Moderator
    • ThreeStap's Youtube
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2012, 22:50:12 pm »
You are never going to play on this server again get it?

/Locked