UltiMatE DM CarNaGe SerVeR > Suggestions

Drivebying

(1/2) > >>

[TNM]Delight:
Hello people,

First of all, very nice forum  :) This really looks awesome!

Ok, my subject is about driveby

Might it be an option, to check if a players dies, that the killer, gets checked if hes the driver of an vehicle, and what weapon he had for killing.
That case it will notice that a player is drivebying, and an automatically punishment could be settled  ::)

I might have an example of my own, if you guys like it I could post it as an example.
But I think that it would be awesome, that players would be auto punished for theyre Driveby.

Greetingz, Delight

[TNM]Delight:
Oh sheez, just noticed I created a Poll, instead of a Topic xD

EDEN:
Its ok..I have locked the poll so no votes can be done.

Good idea for the db thing though...this would help a lot if admins not available in server XD

[TNM]Delight:

--- Quote from: [TNM]Eden on July 09, 2010, 15:43:45 pm ---Its ok..I have locked the poll so no votes can be done.

Good idea for the db thing though...this would help a lot if admins not available in server XD

--- End quote ---

Yep thats what I ment to say, if there's nobody there who could punish them, it would be nice if theyre auto punished

[TNM]Roban:
This will never be added due to 2 things... 1. There are a lot of cheats out there that can be used to make fake kills..   2. Sa-mps kill reasons is fucked up and can say that a player have been killed for drivebying even if the player just did use /kill.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version