Author Topic: Maddog  (Read 3777 times)

Sawnoff

Maddog
« on: September 15, 2012, 22:38:03 pm »
i reported MTM because he said "fu" to me 2 times after 5 mins nothing happend so i asked maddog did you check the report and he said "no i didnt check" "dont tell me what to do"

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
Re: Maddog
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2012, 23:04:53 pm »
First of all we admins are not some sort of slaves sitting around waiting to serve random players reports. If we choose to ignore your report then /cry and don't talk about it. Also this is the same thing as reporting in the chat even if you didn't mention anyone.

Secondly there is no way we are going to miss any report that we get. So don't try to bring our attention by spamming the chat.

This screens shows how an report looks for us admins..
1. Chat msg.
2. On screen msg (ann).
3. Admin short term log with shows the last 19 reports/notices this window will still show your report even if the admin weren't online when you reported.
+4. Reports are saved forever and can be shown to admins by some commands.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 23:11:31 pm by [TNM]Roban »

MaDDoG

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2012, 10:52:15 am »
First of all...i asked you to leave me alone because i did some adminwork, and helped other players.

Did you leave me alone then ?...Hitting me with car, shooting at me and followed me and then hit me with car again etc...

So i did jailed and mute you for that... rule 1.

So if you wonder how i act as admin...if you dont respect me as admin, why shall i act as an admin for you ???

Just wonder....

Sawnoff

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2012, 14:05:03 pm »

So if you wonder how i act as admin...if you dont respect me as admin, why shall i act as an admin for you ???

Just wonder....

i was fighting 2 players so i didnt see your warning after until i got jailed and muted