Author Topic: Why i get banned?  (Read 4309 times)

Soul

Why i get banned?
« on: October 07, 2012, 00:49:30 am »
My ip is banned, me and vladimir get banned ip for no reason please. look at this problem

ThreeStap

• DuoHolaThere
  • Global Moderator
  • ௵ ਆ Best Angelic Buster of 2012 award ਆ ௵
    • ThreeStap's Youtube
Re: Why i get banned?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 00:57:22 am »
Your IP got banned because username: [kj]Oneill was banned for ban evading, he used the same network/ip and therefore you guys can't play.

You are responsible for your own network and will not get any sort of unban method for your IP.

We suggest that you find and yell at username: [kj]Oneill for ruining yours and vladimir's fun.

Soul

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 12:42:23 pm »
[kj]Oneill enter in the game just to see , if it was account banned or ip banned nothing more.

ThreeStap

• DuoHolaThere
  • Global Moderator
    • ThreeStap's Youtube
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2012, 12:58:12 pm »
Well you don't need to be online for 30 minutes to see that (which he was) and still please take your time and blame him for everything.

Do you still think this IP ban was wrong? reply with a real reason, anything else will be counted as spamming.

Soul

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2012, 15:04:38 pm »
He just enter the game to recollect is money from their business

if we know that he was phorbiden to enter on his account on another ip, i il never done it.. so please, sorry.

EDIT: No double posting /ThreeStap
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 16:33:01 pm by [ThreeStap] »

ThreeStap

• DuoHolaThere
  • Global Moderator
    • ThreeStap's Youtube
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2012, 16:53:36 pm »
  • Entering the game and collecting buisnesses is still banevade, and there is no reason that would make this be ok.
  • Letting your friend [kj]Oneill enter the game through your Ip adress knowing that he was banned and not allowed to play is basicly helping him to ban evade, You should know that just because he has another IP it does not make it ok for him to play
  • With this knowledge you might be aware of these sort of things to the next time.

I'm Sorry that this happened to you but as i said before these are the events that lead up to this:

[kj]Oniell got himself banned by breaking a rule, was not allowed to play for the next 10 days > You let him go into the game by lending your network > He got cought ingame while banned and therefore Rebanned > Your IP got banned.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 19:00:58 pm by [ThreeStap] »

Soul

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2012, 21:15:21 pm »
So what now? we regret for doing evading ban, we cant do nothing for that. but men this is the best server that i played so far, make decision, tell us how much time we gonna be banned.

ThreeStap

• DuoHolaThere
  • Global Moderator
    • ThreeStap's Youtube
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2012, 09:45:50 am »
We have decided to give you a second chance, yes you are now unbanned. I hope you've learned from your mistakes and will NEVER do this again. Have a nice day and i hope you enjoy your stay on the server.

/Locked