UltiMatE DM CarNaGe SerVeR > Player Complaints

Where Are The ADMINS AT???

(1/5) > >>

ThreeStap:
Where Are The ADMINS AT???

Hi i made this topic because i think the admins of this server are very inactive, you rarely see them and when they're on they are always brb which doesn't help at all.

I think the admins should become more active or get some more active players to be admin so we players don't have to deal with this crap daily because there are no admins.

Cheaters over there and cheaters over here, here is some video proof of some cheater that was having way to much fun because there were no active admins....

Video:
:PpPpPpPpPpP

[Simon]:
Yeah Stap,

Maybe we need some active admins, but there are not much active players these days, thats why i created the hacking player complaints its for the admins to 'show' them...

But in your movie i saw [BILIX]@Liber@ Or something like that...

Its the hacker from Morocco with another name again...

Greetings Simon.

ThreeStap:
There are no players because they see cheaters when they come in, then there are no admins to stop these cheaters  :o

>:(

So to keep the amount of players that still play and maybe to gain some players i suggest that you get better admins or at least active ones.....

ImpX:
Yeah that is terrible.. :/ (Cheaters)
I have been busy in irl sorry:P
But aren't Toppen on the server? he always biking around xD..lol

ThreeStap:

--- Quote from: ImpX on March 21, 2013, 23:42:58 pm ---I have been busy in irl sorry:P

--- End quote ---

Yeah its understandable, i mean some people actually have lifes.

--- Quote from: ImpX on March 21, 2013, 23:42:58 pm ---But aren't Toppen on the server? he always biking around xD..lol

--- End quote ---

He is some times on but when he is 80% of the time he spends in BRB-mode which he might aswell not have been online at all for that matter.  :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version