Author Topic: why the server lagg?  (Read 10545 times)

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
Re: why the server lagg?
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2011, 17:43:25 pm »
roban not to say that are wrong things that I said beacause i think u have wrong information windows 7 isn't good sistem for play in samp and listen me look my ping in game i before is oke now i have windows 7 and i have this problem why????? i'm aware and the problem of my lagg is my sistem operation( windows 7).. anyway about kick player avarage ping what did you solved????
You know that i'm going in an computer school? I'm going network security and programming. I'm on anything should know what the difference between xp and windows 7. I bet when you changed to windows 7 you also changed computer / connection maybe you even changed to an wireless connection. Anyway it's not windows 7 fault that you got an higher ping now. I have already told you why I wont add an ping kicker and no it wont solve anything it will create more problems yes but it wont solve anything.

diamond

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2011, 18:01:04 pm »
anyway the lagg is given by the fact that more player ( i ) have windows 7 and i read and talk with member's of SAMP official and they respond this : THE WINDOWS 7 ISNT'S GOOD SISTEM FOR PLAY SAMP BECAUSE HAVE A BIG FIREWALL AND THIS CREATE 200;300;400;700;.... AND OTHER PING BECAUSE FIREWALL  ANALYZE THE LINE.. waaallaaaa this is motivation dor all have lagg..i before had windows xp and my ping is 80;90 now i have 150 ping ;(.. roban if u can.. pls will search a help for this.. thank you..

Firstable : I have windows XP proffessional
Secondable : My ping Is always under 200 ( the Record was 200 )
3rdable : I like the idea of kick for more than 600ms, but some players are so far from the host ( Like some players from Argentina, India, East of Russia ... ) so if roban did this script, a lot of players won't be able to play, and they're only problem is distance !!
u Don't lagg  ;) i lagg coz am far from UK.
you dont lagg CSSI.
if we do duel you're hitable so u DONT lagg

VitoSgarra

« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2011, 21:46:16 pm »
lol robin i had only change my OS but i have my line my cable and everything.... i have only installed new OS and crack he..

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2011, 21:53:39 pm »
lol robin i had only change my OS but i have my line my cable and everything.... i have only installed new OS and crack he..

Whatever you say the os wont effect your ping if you haven't made some sort of modification.

Grimmjow[6]

• I'm 6! The 6th Espada,Grimmjow!
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2011, 10:18:52 am »
Valium you talk just for laughs       8)

FueGO[]RemixXx