Author Topic: Server updated to version 2.0.1.0! Sa-mp 0.3D  (Read 4980 times)

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
Server updated to version 2.0.1.0! Sa-mp 0.3D
« on: December 04, 2011, 01:09:03 am »
Server updated to version 2.0.1.0!

Code: [Select]
Ver 2.0.1.0   Date: 01:15 2011-10-13
1. Updated the server to sa-mp 0.3D.
2. Fixed so you can't read the password when you login.
3. Fixed a bug with the anticheat that could possible ban you for speed hack if you where brb on a bike.
4. Removed all "ERROR: You are not high enough level to use this command" texts.
5. Changed my email from robin.jakobsson_sa-mp@hotmail.com to robin.jakobsson.sa.mp@gmail.com in the server.
6. The map icons will now be loaded faster.
7. Indented the whole script with makes it look a lot better with will allow me to code faster. Also removed some unneeded stuff.
8. Added a xmas tree:p
9. Removed the Random weapon textdraw at the class selection screen.
10. Added and updated some maps on the server. (Added around 170 objects and removed some standard sa objects)
11. Updated the streamer to be able to show more objects then before not it can show up to 500 objects thanks to sa-mp 0.3D.
12. Fixed the bug that made it possible for unregistred players to enter the Regular club this should also fix the following things but I haven't been able to test it out: Unregistred players should no longer be able to enter the Donator club and no longer be able to drive into the admin base.
13. Fixed an bug that made the "You cant plant more bombs!" text to not appear for some players.
14. Fixed more things that could get objects like the "bombs,ramps and block objects at both the admin base and the donator club" to be removed.
15. Updated the last commands to zcmd.
16. Changed so admins can no longer enter the donating player club.
17. Fixed some bugs with the color system like the one that the color diden't save and the one that made it possible to change color with /gangcreate and /gangquit.
18. Added a script to the dm cage that will improve the sync! There are no longer any need to lead aim inside the dm cage(just like in MTA)!
19. Added a hotairballoon script! There are 5 balloons 3 in lv 1 in sf and 1 in ls. You controll the balloon with y and n. Use y to go up and use n to go down.

Goorman

• Kinda feels like - Deja Vu
Re: Server updated to version 2.0.1.0! Sa-mp 0.3D
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 12:10:33 pm »
n1

CSSI

Re: Server updated to version 2.0.1.0! Sa-mp 0.3D
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2011, 12:53:13 pm »
No need To Use Lag Shot. Now Don't Complain about my Lag!
n00b