Author Topic: TNM making of movie  (Read 5828 times)

DeeJay

TNM making of movie
« on: July 31, 2010, 08:52:17 am »
Hi it's me again
I was thinking that we must do smth. else with this shooting of movie
1st of all we need to have is camerman who will just sit in car and have a driver which drives him around (the best idea is that one of admins be driver for support)
2nd (you know that stupid noobs fuck our movies by getting in scene and kill us or damage our cars ) so we need to find the best place for shooting scenes without having noobs around us
3rd we need to have continuously same acters which know the scripts (of each scene in movie, which will be written on forum too(if roban doesn't mind it) )
4th i found a cool camera hack which will make us be able to  shoot movie with better angle ..
5th sometimes it's good to have admin ( Eden for e.q.) to spectate the camerman and shot the film too(or maybe 2 camermans  ???)
6th i seen few people complaining to me about my "Stop spamming " problems (i think they should be considired as solved by admins' side )

If you like this idea put you comment or if you don't put your own idea
As i said i promised that we'll shot new movie (but without fails (stop spamming , noobs, crashing , confused acters etc.. ) ) so i need you to tell us the idea for movie (which movie we will made)
P.S.
7th i think that acters should be kinda let's say "rewarded" like they lost their death they lost on making movie...
That's enough ideas from me ..
I let you say smth. on that now... ;)
pls put your own comment or idea in this topic (and try not to argue pls )..

Cheers !
I'm to stupid to be here so bye..

Sil3nc3r

Re: TNM making of movie
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2010, 12:19:56 pm »

1st of all we need to have is camerman who will just sit in car and have a driver which drives him around (the best idea is that one of admins be driver for support)

I think the passenger should also be an admin (perhaps Roban himself) that has godmode enabled on him and on the car ( same thing for the driver : godmode enabled). This is just a way of making sure we won't have to start all over again from the beginning.

2nd (you know that stupid noobs fuck our movies by getting in scene and kill us or damage our cars ) so we need to find the best place for shooting scenes without having noobs around us

We could try shooting the movie in Los Santos or San Fierro or if we need to shoot it in Las Venturas then some of the actors could take turns making sure none gets in the way or when the server is empty or Roban can just password lock the server.

3rd we need to have continuously same acters which know the scripts (of each scene in movie, which will be written on forum too(if roban doesn't mind it) )

Well then I guess mostly all of us will need to look for an hour in which we can all be there.

4th i found a cool camera hack which will make us be able to  shoot movie with better angle ..

Roban will need to mark you as an exception in his anti-cheat then.....

5th sometimes it's good to have admin ( Eden for e.q.) to spectate the camerman and shot the film too(or maybe 2 camermans  ???)

Hmmm..... Bad idea..... Because I can't really imagine Eden sending you like about 500MB or so of video recording..... so unless there's an alternative (such as making the /spec command available to you) I wouldn't really say it's a good idea.....

As for ideas, have you tried skin replacements for cars, weapons and player skins? And have you tried using enb_series graphics enhancer?

DeeJay

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2010, 15:49:49 pm »
i didn't use any skin replacements and as for makeing me an exception for the anti cheat it won't be needed
coz it's not a "hack" like usual hack ... it just replaces san andreas camera with better one ...
btw. tnx for idea
and also i don't know if roban will give me premission for /spec and to turn off for me "stop spamming " bot . Got to see his reply first..

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2010, 17:01:48 pm »
i didn't use any skin replacements and as for makeing me an exception for the anti cheat it won't be needed
coz it's not a "hack" like usual hack ... it just replaces san andreas camera with better one ...
btw. tnx for idea
and also i don't know if roban will give me premission for /spec and to turn off for me "stop spamming " bot . Got to see his reply first..

Cheating is not allowed in ANY way. No camera hacks no spec cheats I will ban you if I see you doing anything like that. Will also add a anti spectate anti cheat to the server. Mods that does NOT give any advantage is fine but mods that gives better camera angle and spectating ability is giving advantage and are not allowed.

Also "7th i think that acters should be kinda let's say "rewarded" like they lost their death they lost on making movie..."

Rewarded are you kidding me? Best for you that you are.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 17:06:52 pm by [TNM]Roban »

DeeJay

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2010, 17:15:22 pm »
btw. tnx for idea

Cheating is not allowed in ANY way. No camera hacks no spec cheats I will ban you if I see you doing anything like that. Will also add a anti spectate anti cheat to the server. Mods that does NOT give any advantage is fine but mods that gives better camera angle and spectating ability is giving advantage and are not allowed.

Also "7th i think that acters should be kinda let's say "rewarded" like they lost their death they lost on making movie..."

wtf did you say with all of that ??  ??? :-\

this is the cam hack i wanted
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NexIs6ZLQ0

Sil3nc3r

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2010, 17:44:34 pm »
btw. tnx for idea

wtf did you say with all of that ??  ??? :-\

@Roban Angry? It's just for making a movie not for using it against other players......
@DeeJay .... Well for that one you'll need to replace the skin of the car with a better one (my advice) because SA cars don't have good textures so they look more like cars taken from a drawing than actual cars. Oh and I found this :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bte7Eo3H2JI&feature=related
« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 17:46:41 pm by [TNM]Sil3nc3r »

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2010, 18:42:02 pm »
btw. tnx for idea

@Roban Angry? It's just for making a movie not for using it against other players......
@DeeJay .... Well for that one you'll need to replace the skin of the car with a better one (my advice) because SA cars don't have good textures so they look more like cars taken from a drawing than actual cars. Oh and I found this :

Making a movie wont allowed you to break rules.. Also making a movie wont give you anything in advantage. Also that cam hack is not allowed still.

DeeJay

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2010, 20:39:18 pm »
btw. tnx for idea

Making a movie wont allowed you to break rules.. Also making a movie wont give you anything in advantage. Also that cam hack is not allowed still.
good ... then i won't shoot movies at all .. good for me

« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 21:10:56 pm by [TNM]Roban »

Sil3nc3r

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2010, 21:02:08 pm »
 :o :P

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2010, 21:11:13 pm »
btw. tnx for idea

good ... then i won't shoot movies at all .. good for me

You decide I haven't forced you to do anything...