Author Topic: why the server lagg?  (Read 10539 times)

Grimmjow[6]

• I'm 6! The 6th Espada,Grimmjow!
why the server lagg?
« on: April 04, 2011, 13:51:21 pm »
The server is full of laggers!
The server is changed, why?
First was not so...
NOw for killed one player noob is become hard

WhY!?!?
FueGO[]RemixXx

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
Re: why the server lagg?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 14:22:03 pm »
1. The server doesn't "lag" if all players would connect it locally there wouldn't be any latency at all.
2. There is some more dm related sync issues in 0.3c else noting have ever changed on the server not the location or settings. Example: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=236152
3. The only thing that might have changed is that more and more players got bad connection to the server because they live 100000 miles from it.

Grimmjow[6]

• I'm 6! The 6th Espada,Grimmjow!
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 14:44:37 pm »
This is a big problem, becouse is impossible , example, killed Valium or Ocelot seem cheaters..  ???  :-\
FueGO[]RemixXx

Blackbird

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2011, 14:53:31 pm »
**1- My Fps is between 40 and 20
**2- My ping is 120 - 110 - 140 ( Not a huge ping )
**3- a died so many times ( You even killed me with your sniper, But not your sawnoff Cuz i'm better than you )

so please learn How to play, and stop making excuses, because we are always better than you!
NB: I am ValiuM

diamond

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2011, 15:28:31 pm »
**1- My Fps is between 40 and 20
**2- My ping is 120 - 110 - 140 ( Not a huge ping )
**3- a died so many times ( You even killed me with your sniper, But not your sawnoff Cuz i'm better than you )

so please learn How to play, and stop making excuses, because we are always better than you!
NB: I am ValiuM
yes you dont cheat/lagg blacky but kevin does he's unhitable

VitoSgarra

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2011, 14:45:26 pm »
lol... valium... u are really funny ahahahaha ...PS: i'm Cyborg

VitoSgarra

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2011, 14:50:53 pm »
anyway the lagg is given by the fact that more player ( i ) have windows 7 and i read and talk with member's of SAMP official and they respond this : THE WINDOWS 7 ISNT'S GOOD SISTEM FOR PLAY SAMP BECAUSE HAVE A BIG FIREWALL AND THIS CREATE 200;300;400;700;.... AND OTHER PING BECAUSE FIREWALL  ANALYZE THE LINE.. waaallaaaa this is motivation dor all have lagg..i before had windows xp and my ping is 80;90 now i have 150 ping ;(.. roban if u can.. pls will search a help for this.. thank you..

[TNM]G r o v e

• Global Moderator
  • Problems? PM me !
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2011, 15:09:09 pm »
lol i am playing like an year with windows 7 and my game is fine 

Jeppes

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2011, 15:15:40 pm »
an anti-ping Kick??? Under 600/700 PING?!?

VitoSgarra

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2011, 15:22:04 pm »
yes florian what's your windows 7 is??? ultimate, home edition, enterprise...???? i have windows 7 ultimate and my( and windows 7 enterprise) firewall is this   ------- >  [][][][][][][][][][]  ...xD
other Windows 7 firewall is this  ---- >    [][]][][][[[]..
 now understand??????  ;D anyway the idea from Jeppes is good why don't use a filescript for kick a player have more ping than 500 ?????
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 15:24:45 pm by VitoSgarra »

CSSI

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2011, 16:23:53 pm »
I Agree
n00b

Blackbird

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2011, 16:34:45 pm »
anyway the lagg is given by the fact that more player ( i ) have windows 7 and i read and talk with member's of SAMP official and they respond this : THE WINDOWS 7 ISNT'S GOOD SISTEM FOR PLAY SAMP BECAUSE HAVE A BIG FIREWALL AND THIS CREATE 200;300;400;700;.... AND OTHER PING BECAUSE FIREWALL  ANALYZE THE LINE.. waaallaaaa this is motivation dor all have lagg..i before had windows xp and my ping is 80;90 now i have 150 ping ;(.. roban if u can.. pls will search a help for this.. thank you..

Firstable : I have windows XP proffessional
Secondable : My ping Is always under 200 ( the Record was 200 )
3rdable : I like the idea of kick for more than 600ms, but some players are so far from the host ( Like some players from Argentina, India, East of Russia ... ) so if roban did this script, a lot of players won't be able to play, and they're only problem is distance !!

CSSI

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2011, 16:37:57 pm »

Firstable : I have windows XP proffessional
Secondable : My ping Is always under 200 ( the Record was 200 )
3rdable : I like the idea of kick for more than 600ms, but some players are so far from the host ( Like some players from Argentina, India, East of Russia ... ) so if roban did this script, a lot of players won't be able to play, and they're only problem is distance !!
u Don't lagg  ;) i lagg coz am far from UK.
n00b

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2011, 16:47:29 pm »

I doesn't know where to start with this post because everything you say is wrong.

1. The problems is not caused by more players in fact the server have less players now then for 1.5 years ago.
2. Windows 7 is currently the best operating system for gaming inclusive sa-mp. You are completely wrong that w7 firewall raises the ping in fact you should even get an better connection in windows 7 because of there new udp and tcp stacks. The ping is the time it takes for the packets to travel from you to the server and then back to you. The things that effects the ping is distance from the server and the quality on the cable used. Fiber is the best and old copper cords is the worst.
3. Most of the sync problems isn't related to ping or fps at all. Example: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=236152

I'm agents ping kickers for many reasons:
1. Everyone should be allowed to play.
2. In an duel the ping effects both the one with high ping and the one will low as the players update slower for both players. This makes it fair you just need to aim infront of the player with high ping like he needs to do on you.
3. Ping is just one part of the problem. There are many players in sa-mp that got old low ends computers that got bellow 20 fps and that will also create an similar problem as high ping. But this also makes it harder for both the one with high ping and the one with low ping in fact the one with low fps will get it even harder because his/shes game wont be easy to control.
4. There is ways for hackers to simulate high ping if they wont to so an ping kicker wont help on them because it will stand that they got 80ms in ping but they can simulate 10000
ms if they wont's to.

VitoSgarra

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2011, 17:32:39 pm »
roban not to say that are wrong things that I said beacause i think u have wrong information windows 7 isn't good sistem for play in samp and listen me look my ping in game i before is oke now i have windows 7 and i have this problem why????? i'm aware and the problem of my lagg is my sistem operation( windows 7).. anyway about kick player avarage ping what did you solved????