General Category > GTA Discussion

Console versions

(1/5) > >>

EDEN:
San Andreas is only GTA game I ever have played on PC (because of its excellent mp of course) XD

But I have previous gta games for ps1 and ps2, and iv for ps3

gta1,gta2 and gta london omfg....but lololol they are funny to play sometimes because the story lines and grafix suck so much hahaha

gta3,vc,lcs,vcs all pretty good games in my opinion (vice city stories sucked kinda but gta3 and lcs are good to play sometimes)

san andreas for ps2/pc both excellent but as roban know...ps2 better single player than my pc at moment, but hey SAMP is fucking awesome
san andreas (best gta ever)

gtaiv I lovvve the graphics on ps3 for this...but storyline and actually gameplay does suck i think, its more fun on gtaiv to just do sick suicides lol its much fun doing this

(i never player ballad of gay tony or the other new one yet so maybe they are great)

this is my personal view on gta games.

I'm finished XD

[TNM]Roban:
gta1,gta2 and gta london are free and it's just to go to rockstars website and download them:p I have got them running on my computer after a lot of work.. It's a lot  to do on a new computer to get old games to work.. I love the old gtas the car handling is awesome.

BTW I have not time to write like 40 pages of why gta IV sux but it does^

EDEN:
you ever played gtaiv episodes from libertycity? I think i buy it..but not sure cos gtaiv sucked :/

is it worth 39.99£

[TNM]Roban:
I have played all gta games and the other games after gta IV is not better then gta IV so no it's not worth the money (Buy a new comp instead xD).

[TNM]G r o v e:
i agree with roban buy a new pc so u have it better  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version