Author Topic: Volt VPS - France Dedicated Node going down on the 22nd - Sorry for late notice  (Read 10598 times)

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
Hello,

I am sorry to announce due to several financial and technical problems we have decided to shutdown our Paris, France node running Xen and HyperVM. We are offering to move all of your remaining time to our new dedicated server.

If you would like move to our new dedicated server - Please open a ticket and we will assist. Please get this done ASAP as our dedicated servers will shut down soon and we can't afford to keep them up.

I am very upset we have to do this but, in order for Volt VPS to sustain itself it is our best choice. We would like to continue with out new nodes which are much easier to manage off of. Unfortunately, If you are running a Windows VPS we can no longer host you due to Virtualization change. We hope to open a Windows node in the future but, We want to take it slow this time around because after the purchase of Nix Host we realized how much the dedicated we're flawed.

I am deeply sorry for the late notice but, at this time it is in our best interest if we have a chance to reclaim this companies future we need to cut back tremendously and the amount of money we pay for our France server its just not worth it.

Best Regards,

John Giordano - Chief Executive Officer

I just got this mail prepare for ip change and some downtime and some ping change again...

LeGeNdE

• legende
No, this can not be roban

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
No, this can not be roban

It can.. But I'm talking to the owner atm and it seems to solve itself kinda good. But the server will change ip so an good idea is to remove my server from the favorite list and add  udcs-tss.com instead because that host name will update the ip when it changes.

ImpX

• Dark $ide Krew
  • Global Moderator
  • Tensa Zangetsu..
This is some deep shit 0.o
But it seems we got some good news in the end
:)

Mugetsu..

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
This is some deep shit 0.o
But it seems we got some good news in the end
your new ping will be around 190ms so yes it's good news.

Blackbird

Wooow, Even The Host Owners Suffer from problems, so what's gonna happend to your server now ?? Mean where will be the next Destination ( Country )
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 11:32:29 am by [TNM]Blackbird »

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
Wooow, Even The Host Owners Suffer from problems, so what's gonna happend to your server now ?? Mean where will be the next Destination ( Country )

It will move to Seattle, WA. You can test ping 76.191.112.94 to get your new ping.. Note that ip wont be the new server ip. It's just an ip of the datacenter. But I warn you it will be like 3 times higher then what you got now,,

Blackbird

Seattle !!!!!!! West Cost !!!!  U.S !!! O.o
Daaaaaamn my ping will be shity than shit, More Than 500ms

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
Seattle !!!!!!! West Cost !!!!  U.S !!! O.o
Daaaaaamn my ping will be shity than shit, More Than 500ms

I will try to move the server again as fast volt host is buying more dedis again..

Blackbird

That's Some Light In the middle Of the darkness, Hope That this don't take Much time so that we can have fun in this summer :)

McAfee

lol it will be a good chance to try the high pings impx

diamond

first time i got here around 200 ping o.O

CSSI

What Will Happen To My Ping? ???
n00b

arunciks

Sorry for digging out this topic.. :)

Are you still with volt vps?

do you know whats going on with their volt-vps.com?... Maybe its time to run?..:)

Angelina

• Evilina !
Sorry for digging out this topic.. :)

Are you still with volt vps?

do you know whats going on with their volt-vps.com?... Maybe its time to run?..:)

That was ages ago buddy  8)

[TNM]Seiscientos40

• TNM

It will move to Seattle, WA. You can test ping 76.191.112.94 to get your new ping.. Note that ip wont be the new server ip. It's just an ip of the datacenter. But I warn you it will be like 3 times higher then what you got now,,
I added that IP to favourites but is off and I want to see which ping I'll have xd

Angelina

• Evilina !
This thread was on « on: May 21, 2011, 09:33:16 AM » why u guys so old :/

arunciks

:).. just digging up this post.. :).. making some waves here.. :).. i guess i am looking for another vps provider... :( no communication from volt-vps.... Maybe kazetech my next choice... hopefully this is third and last time for switch