Author Topic: An answer For Jockeys Complain, Because he deleted it.  (Read 2179 times)

Blackbird

An answer For Jockeys Complain, Because he deleted it.
« on: May 14, 2011, 19:36:21 pm »
Well why don't we study the Situation ?

1 - We were fighting in the front of the 24/7 ( Bank ) and behinde it there is the parking, And that means for me that my fps becomes Low, and ofc that explain why i wasn't hited by your Molotoves.

2 - In this Location there Is a soda Machine, And a weapons Machine, so that means we Can buy Armor and Health from There.

3 - Why don't you show Us that pictures with That command ?? so we can see that i abused !

4 - How You know about Admins Levels ?? that means you have an informations source from The admin team.

5 - I have no Hard fealings against You, and the proof is that you were my friend even when you tried to kill me when i had spree, and just ask Roban, I told Him that i can give you money to buy House when i will Lose my spree.

The End
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 20:49:42 pm by [TNM]Blackbird »

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
Re: An answer For Jockeys Complain, Because he deleted it.
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 19:44:50 pm »
1. www.BuyAnNewComp.com
2. Fail on him.
3.Because he says ImpX has it but that will only show that you used /heal before he took the treasure.
4. Because ImpX tells everyone everything kinda stupid.

Jockey

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2011, 20:38:56 pm »
I removed the thread cause I had no evidence after I had talked to Roban.

1. What I saw, you had lost life.
2. A weapons Machine? Exactly where?
3. You used /heal before I had find the treasure. That was a miss :/

*Because I have tried to get acces to some commands, and it says that I haven't right level.
*A long time ago when you didn't play on the server I was admin.
*I often talked with roban and impx in skype, and it's impossible to not have heard information about admin controls.

5. HÖHÖH!!! After you had lost your spree, you were after me like a snake 24/7. And you guys hunt med at least 2vsMe and sometimes up to 4vs1. And like you proably don't know i'm a good friend with impx, and he had said many times to you that you should not kill me. Sometimes i just let you guys kill me, when I stand still. But you admins just laugh and continue to kill me.
And talking 'bout that you're friends with many other clans and players. But you dont like me and shoot me. So I think you have hard feelings against me...

And roban had said you guys will never let me in TNM. That's just so sad.

But let's try from now! :)  ;) Hope we can be friends in the future.

Blackbird

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2011, 20:46:55 pm »
For The soda And The Weapons Machine i can show them to you and i'm really surprised that you don't know that they exist there !

And why you are telling me that my friends Kill you ? that's not my problem at all, what is important is that i never shot you when Impx told me to take you as a friend.

And For TNM, Yes i told simon that i don't like you to join TNM, and my vote will be no, cuz you are not so good to be in it, TNM is The Best Clan in the server for the moment, So it's Normal That it should be The Most powerful, and that's my reason for the refuse and nothing else.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 20:51:08 pm by [TNM]Blackbird »