Author Topic: [CLan War]  (Read 22609 times)

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
Re: [CLan War]
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2011, 16:56:31 pm »
you are very crazy angelina irtaly and english are different also i don't understand your phrases because your vocabols are incompatible with my and my is incombatible with yours IGNORANT !!!and now you go to school certain words in English do not fit with our ignorant that's why you can not even read I understand a shit about you.and then "and it is better to have a few good players" ahahaha what are the good players?? but you know to distinguish a good from a player not good?? pls roban bann me i'm tired of your style to reasoning you are very kid see u later baby bye bye now pls banne me because you're used to ban people to fuck...

If you do wont to know with players are good then here you go: Angelina, Eden, Grove, ImpX, Badhunter, SexyLeroy, ToppeN, Delight, Roban and me Roban + many many more but I doesn't have the whole day to make an list for you. Also why do I need to ban you from the forum? Can't you just stop visiting it or is that to hard for you?

Also you say that my style of reasoning is bad but thats is kinda only because I have owned you in every argument you have come with.

Ps: How can I ban someone to fuck o.0? I did think I needed to use my dick to fuck something.. But maybe in Italy you can just ban someone to fuck them.

Angelina

• Evilina !
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2011, 17:04:28 pm »
you are very crazy angelina irtaly and english are different also i don't understand your phrases because your vocabols are incompatible with my and my is incombatible with yours IGNORANT !!!and now you go to school certain words in English do not fit with our ignorant that's why you can not even read I understand a shit about you.and then "and it is better to have a few good players" ahahaha what are the good players?? but you know to distinguish a good from a player not good?? pls roban bann me i'm tired of your style to reasoning you are very kid see u later baby bye bye now pls banne me because you're used to ban people to fuck...

If you do wont to know with players are good then here you go: Angelina, Eden, Grove, ImpX, Badhunter, SexyLeroy, ToppeN, Delight, Roban and me Roban + many many more but I doesn't have the whole day to make an list for you. Also why do I need to ban you from the forum? Can't you just stop visiting it or is that to hard for you?

Also you say that my style of reasoning is bad but thats is kinda only because I have owned you in every argument you have come with.

Ps: How can I ban someone to fuck o.0? I did think I needed to use my dick to fuck something.. But maybe in Italy you can just ban someone to fuck them.

Hold down roban he will cry xDD

VitoSgarra

« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2011, 17:13:54 pm »
once again ask the unbann.... reply only u roban.

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2011, 17:18:38 pm »

Are you joking with me o.0? Did you really ask for an unban after all your posts insulting us and saying the server is shit and doesn't got any "real" players. Why do you wont to play on an server you doesn't like? One more thing can you give me one good reason for why I should unban you? I can't find an single reason for unbanning you so no I wont unban you.

Angelina

• Evilina !
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2011, 17:19:54 pm »
bye bye now pls banne me because you're used to ban people to fuck...

loooooool are u have double personalities :o u ask for ban !!!

and now for unban :o this so strange xD
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 17:24:37 pm by [TNM]Angelina »

ImpX

• Dark $ide Krew
  • Global Moderator
  • Tensa Zangetsu..
« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2011, 18:57:33 pm »
Damn he get totaly pwn'd there ;D

Mugetsu..

McAfee

« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2011, 07:24:44 am »
what will happen in the end ?

diamond

« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2011, 11:02:25 am »
whahahha funny all this shit:P
vito i never laugh so hard  ::)
man if you just can insult and spam about how shit we all are then plz go to your own server and stop posting you're worse english.
and about that unbann: like roban said you won't be unbanned after what you've done here. you had brain??? then go think about why you dont get an unbann man, and rlly stop spamming here or just learn good english plz( i sucks too but they can even read my english) so go to school, shut the fuck up, and go play on your own server  8) good luck with your italian matties ::)

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2011, 12:23:54 pm »
vito i never laugh so hard  ::)
man if you just can insult and spam about how shit we all are then plz go to your own server and stop posting you're worse english.
and about that unbann: like roban said you won't be unbanned after what you've done here. you had brain??? then go think about why you dont get an unbann man, and rlly stop spamming here or just learn good english plz( i sucks too but they can even read my english) so go to school, shut the fuck up, and go play on your own server  8) good luck with your italian matties ::)

Your English in this post is worse then his so stop complaining about it. Also watch your language I doesn't like things like "shut the fuck up".
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 17:54:54 pm by [TNM]Roban »

Angelina

• Evilina !
« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2011, 19:59:54 pm »
vito i never laugh so hard  ::)
and about that unbann: like roban said you won't be unbanned after what you've done here. you had brain??? then go think about why you dont get an unbann man, and rlly stop spamming here or just learn good english plz( i sucks too but they can even read my english) so go to school, shut the fuck up, and go play on your own server  8) good luck with your italian matties ::)

i though vito who posted this xD

McAfee

« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2011, 21:50:50 pm »
Thats funny
Muhahahahaa

VitoSgarra

« Reply #56 on: March 20, 2011, 12:00:25 pm »
leroy than i don't understand your enghlish because for me and other italian your english is arab -.-"
Roban you want reason for unbann we ..... and reason why u have BAnn we......?!?!?

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2011, 12:40:49 pm »
leroy than i don't understand your enghlish because for me and other italian your english is arab -.-"
Roban you want reason for unbann we ..... and reason why u have BAnn we......?!?!?

How many times do I need to tell you why you are banned? You can reread my posts in  this tropic if you need to see the reason igan.

Goorman

• Kinda feels like - Deja Vu
« Reply #58 on: March 20, 2011, 14:16:52 pm »
Vito and Niko stupids.When kill them, they just write "You Lagger, noob, cheater, " and much more...

P.S. I think they just want to say what they are steep

[TNM]G r o v e

• Global Moderator
  • Problems? PM me !
« Reply #59 on: March 20, 2011, 14:22:14 pm »
Vito and Niko stupids.When kill them, they just write "You Lagger, noob, cheater, " and much more...

P.S. I think they just want to say what they are steep

corect  ;)