UltiMatE DM CarNaGe SerVeR > Server Information / News / Announcements

Changelog (Latest server version: 2.1.1.4)

<< < (3/3)

Blackbird:
Now i have A remark on the new Update, I just had a little problem and i'm sure that the most Users of 2 shots had fallen in it too, witch is The problem of being frozen for The reason of C-buging!

Well we know that C-bug isn't allowed, and the player who Do it should freeze, But the problem here : sometimes i was frozen for C-bugging without even doing it !!

Maybe the problem Is being so fast in 2 shots makes the server thinks That you are C-bugging!

I hope you fix this problem becasue it really makes us an easy target For some nubs  :'(

[TNM]Roban:

--- Quote from: Blackbird on April 09, 2011, 17:31:19 pm ---Now i have A remark on the new Update, I just had a little problem and i'm sure that the most Users of 2 shots had fallen in it too, witch is The problem of being frozen for The reason of C-buging!

Well we know that C-bug isn't allowed, and the player who Do it should freeze, But the problem here : sometimes i was frozen for C-bugging without even doing it !!

Maybe the problem Is being so fast in 2 shots makes the server thinks That you are C-bugging!

I hope you fix this problem becasue it really makes us an easy target For some nubs  :'(
--- End quote ---
This got detected when I tested the script but I did think I had fixed it.. Just do your 2 sot a bit slower and it wont happen.

[SwE]Mountain:
Niceee  8)

fvie089e:
It can.. But I'm talking to the owner atm and it seems to solve itself kinda good. But the server will change ip so an good idea is to remove my server from the favorite list and add  udcs-tss.com instead because that host name will update the ip when it changes.

------------------------------

Sacs Longchamps Pas Cher

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version