Author Topic: i want unbann for me  (Read 7457 times)

J4nK0[XB3]

i want unbann for me
« on: April 24, 2011, 15:45:33 pm »
hello all, i want unbann for me and I hope to get back to the old days ... ;) ;) i wait reply of admin..

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
Re: i want unbann for me
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2011, 16:14:08 pm »
You wont be unbanned and you should know why.

J4nK0[XB3]

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2011, 17:42:24 pm »
yes i know.... but motivation don't exist because don't exist really motivation i'm banned this is funny i know but is so... xD pls unbann me i'm tired this game ( banne and unbann,bann and unbann,bann and unbann ) c'mon all fail to understand the true scope of this game..This game was created to so that everyone in the world do not know each other and that silly quarrel like children ... I think this is the true goal of the game . so i want unbann and i want normal behavior in game and respect the rules... so now can you give me the unbann or no??? pls reply.. ??? ???
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 17:44:36 pm by Cyborg »

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2011, 17:59:20 pm »
You can't read? An no is an no.

J4nK0[XB3]

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2011, 20:25:26 pm »
i want know the no is forever or a time ??? ??? ???

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2011, 20:27:25 pm »
i want know the no is forever or a time ??? ??? ???
Forever. I have warned you to many times.

J4nK0[XB3]

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2011, 21:38:44 pm »
ah okok... :o :o lol and my karma continue go down.. lol i don't wirte message and continue slap me uselessly slap me... now is normal??? as he will never get my karma to go up even if I do not write the same message I smite ???.. it's incredible...really it's incredible...
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 21:41:55 pm by Cyborg »

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2011, 21:45:47 pm »
ah okok... :o :o lol and my karma continue go down.. lol i don't wirte message and continue slap me uselessly slap me... now is normal??? as he will never get my karma to go up even if I do not write the same message I smite ???.. it's incredible...really it's incredible...

Why should we applaud you when you are making useless posts like this one? Also why should we applaud you for not listening? People applaud posts the likes and smite post they dislike thats how the system works.

J4nK0[XB3]

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2011, 21:54:53 pm »
you know as the gaming goes, but maybe you're not able to understand that many people enjoy even a hit, even without reading the messages Roban in life is not all that glitters is gold and this is a saying in my country .. and anyway if you are a novelty now I've told many people unnecessarily affecting even without reading the message, but just for the sake of hitting .. :o :o

Angelina

• Evilina !
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2011, 23:12:41 pm »
you know as the gaming goes, but maybe you're not able to understand that many people enjoy even a hit, even without reading the messages Roban in life is not all that glitters is gold and this is a saying in my country .. and anyway if you are a novelty now I've told many people unnecessarily affecting even without reading the message, but just for the sake of hitting .. :o :o

idk what u mean but no need to much useless comments he said No so no need to complaing about something 

J4nK0[XB3]

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2011, 09:44:58 am »
yes angelina now everyone will know who you are ... lackey .. and if the others do not have the courage to tell you, I'll tell you why you were before you became an admin very very good girl friend to me, remember? but since you became admin most morrocon except your friends, they hate you and I tell you who may not have the courage to tell you in the face but I do! do not take it personally but these quarrels between you and me you made you start .... with you if you remember I have always been polite and respectful just because you're a girl .. but you've mounted the head and now these were the results ... now I know it will continue to strike so my karma go down even more but it does not matter all remember that it is a GAME!

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2011, 09:55:06 am »
yes angelina now everyone will know who you are ... lackey .. and if the others do not have the courage to tell you, I'll tell you why you were before you became an admin very very good girl friend to me, remember? but since you became admin most morrocon except your friends, they hate you and I tell you who may not have the courage to tell you in the face but I do! do not take it personally but these quarrels between you and me you made you start .... with you if you remember I have always been polite and respectful just because you're a girl .. but you've mounted the head and now these were the results ... now I know it will continue to strike so my karma go down even more but it does not matter all remember that it is a GAME!

I will ignore the start of the massage because I doesn't like lies. But the last part is to funny. Yes this is an game that you can't handle and you know that having good stats doesn't allow you to destroy the fun for others.

[TNM]Ultra_MC

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2011, 23:23:00 pm »

I will ignore the start of the massage because I doesn't like lies. But the last part is to funny. Yes this is an game that you can't handle and you know that having good stats doesn't allow you to destroy the fun for others.

loooooooool U got owned By roban and u still comment where i can buy some face like urs pls :D

LeGeNdE

• legende
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2011, 20:11:45 pm »
why me join serveur and ban me for ban evader? xD :) :) :) :)

Angelina

• Evilina !
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2011, 23:00:04 pm »
because u are ban evader :)

LeGeNdE

• legende
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2011, 11:11:51 am »
why?

LeGeNdE

• legende
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2011, 18:43:59 pm »
plz me join serveur and no ban me for ban evader plz :) :) :) :) :)

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2011, 18:47:57 pm »
plz me join serveur and no ban me for ban evader plz :) :) :) :) :)

Your dumber then the dumbest.. Now you got banned from the forum to.

[TNM]1one

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2011, 16:55:30 pm »
i think he needs to learn english first..

Goorman

• Kinda feels like - Deja Vu
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2011, 17:51:15 pm »
i think he needs to learn english first..

Agree :P