Author Topic: ban for no reason !!  (Read 2666 times)

Yaser88

ban for no reason !!
« on: May 08, 2012, 18:47:03 pm »
i went off and to the gym and came back i was banned for nothing.... no 1 used my laptop and i never used hacks and never downloaded hacks ?... is there a solution.. plz help

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
Re: ban for no reason !!
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 20:56:36 pm »
Spamming me with pms and spamming posts isn't the way to go if you like to get unbanned.. I'm just giving you some pro tips you know..

[77]Yanoos

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 03:37:10 am »
i got a warning the ultimate dm carnage server.. , does it mean that i can play in the best server in samp again  :-\ ? and if i do any thing wrong again ban me forever.
but please can i get unbaned ? i didnt do anything i went to take a shower and my cousin was in our house he knows how to hack games i went to take a shower , when im done i saw my cousin on my laptop , i sat on the chair and the bell of our house rang i went to see who it is and it was my uncle who came and took his son from our house , after he went i was going to play samp , my bro yasoor88 was at the gym , i changed the name of the user on samp and returned it on my name and it says u r banned from this server ban id : 118 ...etc.... but then i thought only my laptop was hacked and my bro can inter to tell u what happened when he comes back from the gym but then , he was also banned for no reason. (please reply)

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2012, 12:22:41 pm »
i got a warning the ultimate dm carnage server.. , does it mean that i can play in the best server in samp again  :-\ ? and if i do any thing wrong again ban me forever.
but please can i get unbaned ? i didnt do anything i went to take a shower and my cousin was in our house he knows how to hack games i went to take a shower , when im done i saw my cousin on my laptop , i sat on the chair and the bell of our house rang i went to see who it is and it was my uncle who came and took his son from our house , after he went i was going to play samp , my bro yasoor88 was at the gym , i changed the name of the user on samp and returned it on my name and it says u r banned from this server ban id : 118 ...etc.... but then i thought only my laptop was hacked and my bro can inter to tell u what happened when he comes back from the gym but then , he was also banned for no reason. (please reply)

I have already replayed to this lie with an pm.

[TNM]G r o v e

• Global Moderator
  • Problems? PM me !
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2012, 17:19:42 pm »
Yanoos you made my day  :)