Author Topic: report angelina abbuser  (Read 10613 times)

VitoSgarra

report angelina abbuser
« on: April 07, 2011, 14:14:18 pm »

this is the straw.... roban i will look only your respond .. all players except 9mm are tired to angelina because she abbusing and use cmd for help 9mm or help itself.. this isn't first report she recive... pls take a serious measures...

Blackbird

Re: report angelina abbuser
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 14:17:10 pm »
I see That Only MG3 who are complaning!!! damn You can't stop complaining For 1 day !?
And why u didn't take a screenshot for your insults ?? ofc You won't!

And Also an admin has The right to mute a player who tell Him shut Up, You shouldn't say shut up to an admin! Just try to say it to roban and u'll See what he gonna do !
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 14:20:53 pm by Blackbird »

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2011, 14:25:54 pm »
Damn I should demote Angel for just muting you and not banning you.

VitoSgarra

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2011, 14:38:50 pm »
merlo u shut up because angelina help you with cmd and other .. shut up .
Roban i understand.... this is strange because also other player ( leroy ex TNM; niko jeppes i. and other and other ) talk with u for this ... anyway i don't have problem i report because i want the rules are respect...

Blackbird

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011, 14:47:15 pm »
merlo u shut up because angelina help you with cmd and other .. shut up .
Roban i understand.... this is strange because also other player ( leroy ex TNM; niko jeppes i. and other and other ) talk with u for this ... anyway i don't have problem i report because i want the rules are respect...

You respect The rules ???!!!! is That a joke ?? i even have a screenshot for you drive-bying on Us !
And angel doesn't help me, she's on her duty, you can even check our members, they got slapped by her !

[TNM]G r o v e

• Global Moderator
  • Problems? PM me !
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2011, 14:54:21 pm »
you guys should fight only .  ;)

VitoSgarra

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2011, 14:56:42 pm »
in this picture... when i shot you??? man if u are crazy will go to hospital.. for me you have problem in your ayes... and in this picture where angelina??? what central angelina??? man pls u talk only bullshit pls shut up ...this is rules you help angelina in the report and angelina help u in game.. hmmm.. very nice... if roban look he will give me reason....

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2011, 14:59:07 pm »
in this picture... when i shot you??? man if u are crazy will go to hospital.. for me you have problem in your ayes... and in this picture where angelina??? what central angelina??? man pls u talk only bullshit pls shut up ...this is rules you help angelina in the report and angelina help u in game.. hmmm.. very nice... if roban look he will give me reason....
So now i'm bored of you flaming all day long and complaining about everything. If you doesn't stop now you will get banned from both the server and the forum.

Blackbird

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2011, 15:03:09 pm »

You said you respect Rules, and i show you this picture to prouve that You don't !!
I didn't say that you shooted me, But u did on paithon, and he is a [9mm]Member, I think You should read the rules because you didn't, and some of the rules are :

1. Respect admins

Do not pretend to be an admin, do NOT insult admins and Listen to what they say. Anyone who dosen't respect an admin is immediatly banned.

4. Respect Other players

Another simple one... Evryone just wants to have fun, so try to respect eachother. That means no racism and no constant arguing with other players.

5. No drive bying!

This is an dm server yes... But DO NOT DRIVE BY! Drive by is for nubs that can't dm properly. Drive by and you are kicked/banned. Drive by as a passanger is allowed but only if you shot on cars! Do not shot at players on foot!

And this Is a link Of the rules, You need to read them :
http://carnage.webffs.com/Sidor/rules.html

VitoSgarra

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2011, 15:58:27 pm »
complimet merlo or black bird u are prox admin ..... ahahahahahahha roban u look behavior angelian and other she's friend and don't shut up every time... u know angel use abbuse and use all cmd for hel u know but is indifferent...anyway i now don't talk because is useless bye bye 4ever....

Blackbird

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2011, 16:16:16 pm »
complimet merlo or black bird u are prox admin ..... ahahahahahahha roban u look behavior angelian and other she's friend and don't shut up every time... u know angel use abbuse and use all cmd for hel u know but is indifferent...anyway i now don't talk because is useless bye bye 4ever....

I Hope You go forever, Cuz You never say something We can considere it as a good words, Just keep insulting, breaking rules, Rebel against admins .... So i Hope that will be my last Reply for you, cuz i'm tired of making replies on your useless complaints!

Angelina

• Evilina !
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2011, 16:18:47 pm »

i wish u go forever atleast we won't hear ur insults and u know that u shouldn't say shut up to admin i just did a favor i didn't ban u i just muted u u should say thnx not abusing ..Lmao

VitoSgarra

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2011, 16:46:53 pm »
merlo u give me laugh...  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Blackbird

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2011, 17:04:58 pm »
So that's great :)

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage