Author Topic: Peace.  (Read 3385 times)

Goorman

• Kinda feels like - Deja Vu
Peace.
« on: April 14, 2011, 09:53:39 am »
When I looked at everything that happens here, I realized that it's all complete nonsense, "We're all to blame NOT ONLY MG3  9mm too"

But if your think because of what we fight? We fight because some program that do not fully optimized, did not the most successful synchronization. Is not it so?

=======================================================================================

And honestly forgive me for my "racism" Personally, I do-well who lives where at least let him in Antarctica.

Yet Angelina Note you do not behave very well in relation to other players. I do not blame I'm just saying ...

So I suggest that we all Peace!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 09:56:04 am by [GKN]_D0p1ng_ »

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
Re: Peace.
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 10:17:11 am »
Nice post but note: The one that starts to flame in this tropic will get instant banned.

Blackbird

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2011, 10:26:19 am »
Finaly some Good Words, i hope that you don't do like what niko does, he asked for peace and he made a war after 24 hour!!

Goorman

• Kinda feels like - Deja Vu
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2011, 10:28:33 am »
Finaly some Good Words, i hope that you don't do like what niko does, he asked for peace and he made a war after 24 hour!!
Thx.But i'm maybe banned, see what say Roban.

Blackbird

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2011, 10:31:24 am »
Idk if you are banned or not because i was absent of the server for 2 days, But what he said means that if someone write a comments trying to insult directly or indirectly someone will get banned

Conclusion of what he said : everyone try to Be nice!

Angelina

• Evilina !
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2011, 11:45:09 am »
All work with Peace ..and i want to say i'm good with my relationship with the one who dserve it u was my friend or maybe my best friend + nika was the player who i knows on my first join this server and he was helping me so much to know everything here but idk he act strange from he's last ban. and maybe our Friendship broken because i fight all MG3 and u begin say bullshit and say i'm abuser and some bad stuffs to me even u insult me thats why i say i'm good on my friendship with the one who dserve it

Blackbird

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2011, 12:16:23 pm »
Well, It's Okay angel, He asked For peace, witch means He knows his mistakes and his faults, I hope that the Peace stay for the longest possible Duration, Because I hate when The game become a War in the real Life.
I'm sure that he remembers when you were friends, and he remembers how kind you were.
Good luck to All :)

McAfee

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2011, 15:38:10 pm »
lol
lets make a party

Grimmjow[6]

• I'm 6! The 6th Espada,Grimmjow!
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2011, 16:30:40 pm »
for me is ok!
but the hate vs angelina is ever!
FueGO[]RemixXx

Angelina

• Evilina !
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2011, 17:05:35 pm »
for me is ok!
but the hate vs angelina is ever!

It's Ok for me tbh...but idk what u feel on my side but i won't zxplain because that will result another flam war