Author Topic: not fair from toppen  (Read 3816 times)

Wonderweiss

• Scatter Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
not fair from toppen
« on: August 02, 2012, 17:45:53 pm »
Not Fair ToppeN not fair why should i get muted when he insulted first ? look :

Alozi

• aka Gold & hejsan123
Re: not fair from toppen
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2012, 19:24:47 pm »
Because you said something that was in Swedish  English Or you might not got to say? -.-

ThreeStap

• DuoHolaThere
  • Global Moderator
  • ௵ ਆ Best Angelic Buster of 2012 award ਆ ௵
    • ThreeStap's Youtube
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2012, 20:52:14 pm »
You got muted because you abused that word, it's not a nice word and you know the full meaning of it.
I've noticed that you used it alot and that's not ok, we like to keep the chat clean and friendly for all users, there is nothing unfair about it,
[TNM]ToppeN should not have used that word to insult you, I will let him know that he did wrong.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 20:55:06 pm by ThreeStap »

[TNM]G r o v e

• Global Moderator
  • Problems? PM me !
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2012, 22:15:50 pm »
Muting for every shit here.. don't know how much minutes i should got +9999999 ??

Wonderweiss

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2012, 22:45:29 pm »
Muting for every shit here.. don't know how much minutes i should got +9999999 ??

umm i didnt understand ur english well ... ?

Wonderweiss

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2012, 22:48:23 pm »
You got muted because you abused that word, it's not a nice word and you know the full meaning of it.
I've noticed that you used it alot and that's not ok, we like to keep the chat clean and friendly for all users, there is nothing unfair about it,
[TNM]ToppeN should not have used that word to insult you, I will let him know that he did wrong.

yes i know it isnt a nice word and i know the meaning of it at first i didnt know that word then toppen wanted to call me "snoppen" it meant boss he said i checked google translate and saw it wasnt a nice word i dint use it to insult someone till now when he did insult me as in the pic i then used it and he muted me.. but i apologize to him and im sorry that i used it but it isnt fair that he insulted me like that and muted me after i said the word back to him...

ThreeStap

• DuoHolaThere
  • Global Moderator
  • ௵ ਆ Best Angelic Buster of 2012 award ਆ ௵
    • ThreeStap's Youtube
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2012, 00:28:10 am »
yes i know it isnt a nice word and i know the meaning of it at first i didnt know that word then toppen wanted to call me "snoppen" it meant boss he said i checked google translate and saw it wasnt a nice word i dint use it to insult someone till now when he did insult me as in the pic i then used it and he muted me.. but i apologize to him and im sorry that i used it but it isnt fair that he insulted me like that and muted me after i said the word back to him...

As i said, ToppeN did wrong by insulting you but, you abused the word and that's one of the reason why you got muted.

Wonderweiss

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2012, 09:46:48 am »
ok then im sorry that i abused it..