Author Topic: [NaS] rulebrakers ..  (Read 4639 times)

Wonderweiss

• Scatter Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
[NaS] rulebrakers ..
« on: August 02, 2012, 23:07:14 pm »
Wow nas clan teaming some of them may use cheats i have killed 2 of them i nearly killed the 3-rd one but he suddenly got on a bike and he drove away the bike was nowhere its like he has spawaned it.. and Davide may have health regenerator i have left him half health and he suddenly regained it + armour (dont have proof of it as i didnt know it would happen) beleve me or not about this here is the teaming screenshot : 4 V 1 IN Pre-Last Pic u can see his legs on the left corner :)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 23:20:57 pm by [iyb]hunt3r »

[TNM]G r o v e

• Global Moderator
  • Problems? PM me !
Re: [NaS] rulebrakers ..
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 14:50:55 pm »
Hm sorry can't see any rule breaks :o

Wonderweiss

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2012, 15:16:28 pm »
this ?

Alozi

• aka Gold & hejsan123
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2012, 15:25:58 pm »
this ?
I seem to not see something just to the right as he shoots a little awry. But the blood on the ground so it was probably 1 or 2 of those who shot you.

Wonderweiss

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2012, 16:09:29 pm »
this ?
I seem to not see something just to the right as he shoots a little awry. But the blood on the ground so it was probably 1 or 2 of those who shot you.

so now u dont belive me all ?

ThreeStap

• DuoHolaThere
  • Global Moderator
  • ௵ ਆ Best Angelic Buster of 2012 award ਆ ௵
    • ThreeStap's Youtube
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2012, 23:46:04 pm »
I dunno why u are all in denial  :o , i see clearly that they are a gang and all trying to kill him.   >:(

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2012, 00:33:53 am »
I dunno why u are all in denial  :o , i see clearly that they are a gang and all trying to kill him.   >:(
How can you see that so clearly? Explain for me please.

Because this is what I can see from the pics in order:
1. This one doesn't show anybody shooting at him. So 0 vs 0.
2. This one can be counted as 2 vs 1. The driver is helping Jeppes with are shooting from ontop of the car.
3. Once again this one doesn't show any shooting at all. So 0 vs 0..
4. This one only shows Davide shooting at Hunter. So 1 vs 1.
5. Yeah people running around shows a lot.. Not.. 0 vs 0 once again.
6. Okey now Davide is shooting once more so still 1 vs 1.

7. It was really hard to see anything at all on this screen. But I will try to explain it player by player.
Davide: Hiding behind the death list + low res with makes it impossible to see if his shooting at all.
Sergio: Low res looks like his standing still maybe reloading but impossible to tell for sure.
Jeppes: Is not aiming directly at Hunter he can even be trying to kill Davide. The pic doesn't show who his attacking.
Hunter: There is an gun impact near him but that impact can come from ether Davide or Jeppes. It's impossible to tell from with one.
Conclusion: This screen doesn't prove more then 1 vs 1.

So the biggest team the screens proves are 2 vs 1 with is still allowed. Screens like this can nearly never prove teaming. Movies are needed or you need extremely good luck with the screen taking.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 01:26:28 am by [TNM]Roban »

ThreeStap

• DuoHolaThere
  • Global Moderator
  • ௵ ਆ Best Angelic Buster of 2012 award ਆ ௵
    • ThreeStap's Youtube
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2012, 01:43:16 am »

2. This one can be counted as 2 vs 1. The driver is helping Jeppes with are shooting from ontop of the car.

7. It was really hard to see anything at all on this screen. But I will try to explain it player by player.
Davide: Hiding behind the death list + low res with makes it impossible to see if his shooting at all.
Sergio: Low res looks like his standing still maybe reloading but impossible to tell for sure.
Jeppes: Is not aiming directly at Hunter he can even be trying to kill Davide. The pic doesn't show who his attacking.
Hunter: There is an gun impact near him but that impact can come from ether Davide or Jeppes. It's impossible to tell from with one.

So the biggest team the screens proves are 2 vs 1 with is still allowed. Screens like this can nearly never prove teaming. Movies are needed or you need extremely good luck with the screen taking.

>.> The multiple screens show that all of these players were against him and not with him, so that makes it more likely that all were trying to kill him, and as you can see they all have the same color which is a function of the gang system there is one of the really strong sign that they were teaming.
If you take a look at the mini map/radar you can see that there is no one around so either they are all focused on him or running around in circles with no meaning, and if there were some just lookin' and not shooting it would have been more obvious because as you can see they are all in about the same fighting range and most of the time faced towards him.

and as you said it's really hard to get a picture when they are all shooting at him and hitting at the same time especially since all these are not begginer fighters and know the technique "2shot", so if you expect that picture to do something then you will never have to lift a finger, and since it is an extremely hard picture to get we need to find the little things and facts that makes the complain like it was the truth.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 01:45:50 am by ThreeStap »

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2012, 02:10:53 am »

>.> The multiple screens show that all of these players were against him and not with him, so that makes it more likely that all were trying to kill him, and as you can see they all have the same color which is a function of the gang system there is one of the really strong sign that they were teaming.
If you take a look at the mini map/radar you can see that there is no one around so either they are all focused on him or running around in circles with no meaning, and if there were some just lookin' and not shooting it would have been more obvious because as you can see they are all in about the same fighting range and most of the time faced towards him.

and as you said it's really hard to get a picture when they are all shooting at him and hitting at the same time especially since all these are not begginer fighters and know the technique "2shot", so if you expect that picture to do something then you will never have to lift a finger, and since it is an extremely hard picture to get we need to find the little things and facts that makes the complain like it was the truth.

My lovely browser removed everything I had been writing so now I will only make an sort fast comment.

If you look in all screens in total you will only find 2 different players that shoot. So your argument is invalid that if I looked at all the screen I would see more then 2 players teaming. Anyway it's not against the rules to be looking at an fight and of course you will be facing the fight while doing so.
Also why do you seriously take up the gang cmd and color to prove that they are doing 4 vs 1-.- So do you mean I'm doing 10 vs 1 if I ganginvite 10 players and then go and dm one player alone while the others are waiting?

I haven't forced anyone to take an good screen they can record instead or just wait until an admin comes online. But if they like to get someone punished by posting content the content needs to clearly show the rule breaking.