Author Topic: How To make a Good Topic ( For Newbies )  (Read 2773 times)

Blackbird

How To make a Good Topic ( For Newbies )
« on: May 12, 2011, 19:34:09 pm »

hey All
 I know that many members On The forum don't Know how to make a good topic, But most of Them want To, so that's why i would Like to show you some Infos about Making a good Topic

First of All, And the most Basic Step is To know where to make your Topic, You have to chose the right Category to Your Topic, per example if you wanna talk about A Clan so You'll chose The clans Category and like that, So now you have chosen The Category But you don't know What to do !!

it's easy, Just Press NEW TOPIC

So Now You know How To create a New Topic, You need Now To make it look beautiful, And of course you have the Tools To do that, And i will help you to use them, So let's start with the keys pannel :

But the problem That you will meet is What is the meaning of Each One ??!!
And that's why i created that Topic, To make you know how to use Them, But this time i will explain the work of The most important for you, so let's start with making the Text larger ( Bold) ( Look at the red mark )

Example :

And Now How to make It Italicized :

Example :

Underlined :

Example :

A text That Move ( Marquee ) :

Centered text :

Example :

Font Size, This one Needs Some attention, So you will press The mark shown on the picture below :

Then You have to change one The code that number as you like, To change the size of the text :

And Now so many players start asking me how to put Images, And actually this step is Easy, all you have to do is to upload your picture on a host like imagehack or imagup or even the forum, and then copy the picture linke ( The image link should end with [ .jpg .png .gif .bmp ... ] and then you click on the mark in the picture below, The you will have something like that :

and you have to post the image link in the middle of the given code like i showed you.

I will end My tutorial with this, and i will add More infos next time, i hope That this little tutorial help you.

ImpX

• Dark $ide Krew
  • Global Moderator
  • Tensa Zangetsu..
Re: How To make a Good Topic ( For Newbies )
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011, 19:50:03 pm »
Holy Shit Birdy, haha nice one 1+ :D

Mugetsu..

McAfee2

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 20:19:46 pm »
nice

LeGeNdE

• legende
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2011, 20:30:45 pm »
nice blachbird

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2011, 20:40:25 pm »
Nice tut but one thing I kinda doesn't like external picture/file hosting. Why? Because they remove the files after some time and the sites are often slow or goes offline. BTW I will higher the max upload limit on the forum because I got many gb of space now:p

Blackbird

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2011, 20:53:33 pm »
That's great, I will modify That part later, and show them how to upload on the forum and copy the link.

CHOUAIB

• CHouaib
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2011, 13:45:31 pm »
nice Black

Angelina

• Evilina !
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2011, 13:55:41 pm »
nice one  ;)