Author Topic: banned :S  (Read 3789 times)

Boyka.

banned :S
« on: May 21, 2012, 18:05:44 pm »
hi im Boyka. my ban number is 33 ..... so i got baned cuz my game minimized by itself and came back saw a noob trying to kill me while im not moving ? hes [sAs]Logo_Rak            when i opened the screen again my health was blinking so i ran to my house .. do i get banned for that ? wtf he shall be banned for free killing over 9 times and none of u took action of my reports.. unban me this is bullshit
Yasoor88

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
Re: banned :S
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 20:39:03 pm »
hi im Boyka. my ban number is 33 ..... so i got baned cuz my game minimized by itself and came back saw a noob trying to kill me while im not moving ? hes [sAs]Logo_Rak            when i opened the screen again my health was blinking so i ran to my house .. do i get banned for that ? wtf he shall be banned for free killing over 9 times and none of u took action of my reports.. unban me this is bullshit

First of all this is not kinder garden so skip the "But he did that so I can do this." bullshit. Your responsible for your own actions no matter what. Just because you get pawned by a player with godmode and a minigun doesn't mean that you can /q to avoid your death.

Secondly I like to give you a pro tip ;) It's never a good idea to complain and behave like a 12 year old when your asking for an unban.

And for answering your rage about players free killing you. You know it's NOT a "free kill" if they kill you when you come back after a 5 seconds brb. The definition of free killing is that you have stand still EVEN before the killer can see you. It's also not "free kill" if the killer is after you (before you stopped). So it's NOT ok for you to just drive away from the killer until his out of your view and then stand still and scream "FREE KILL" when he kills you.

Also you should know that we(admins) need to see things happening before we take action. We cannot just punish random player just because some random player reports the player. We need to have good proof or see it ourself that the rule breaking really occurred.

One last thing your responsible for avoiding automatically minimization of your game! You should for example turn of windows update, Java update, Adoble apdate and you should put chat programs like Skype and msn to busy. We do not care if you minimized your game or not we will still punish you.

By the way your not going to get unbanned you will need to wait for the ban to expire with will take about 10 days.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 20:42:30 pm by [TNM]Roban »

Boyka.

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2012, 17:04:45 pm »
UNBAN ME NOW ? thank you. its been 3 weeks u said 10 days only
Yasoor88

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2012, 09:52:04 am »
UNBAN ME NOW ? thank you. its been 3 weeks u said 10 days only

3 weeks? You where banned 2012-05-21 17:56:49.. Anyway I did say about 10 days. It will expire tomorrow.