UltiMatE DM CarNaGe SerVeR > Suggestions

Math operation

(1/3) > >>

McAfee:
Just a small suggestion sometimes there is no players on the server or u do not wanna fight...
so my suggestion is to put math questions I saw that in other servers and if u get the answer u will have money 100$ or something like that
I think it will be a nice idea

[TNM]Roban:
It's a good idea yes but there is one problem and that problem is that money isn't worth anything on my server.. Most of the players got over $10000000 so there is no real point of giving them more money because there is nothing to spend them on. So suggestions about things that cost money is needed... Like houses and anti bomb gear... Then when money is worth something igan I can add your idea to the server..

[TNM]G r o v e:
"like houses"
this sounds good

McAfee:
maybe u can made a zone with small games like big jump drifts, but the problem is if u made houses or games it will be a place  to camp or to go to to avoid fighting with other players

what about jetjack if someone want to have it he should paid money

u can make a zone for races such that u pay before go to the race and when u go there u spawn with a car and if u get out of the car u get out of the race and return to ur old place, and the money u paid goes to the winner so as much as racer as much the winner take money

I know talking is easy for me but the work is much harder and you  know what is suitable for the server.

[TNM]G r o v e:
avoid death?
no if he will add this he can add them with a timelimit like to /joinrc or /dm it will take 10 sec so no chance to death avoid !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version