UltiMatE DM CarNaGe SerVeR > Suggestions

Drivebying

<< < (2/2)

[TNM]G r o v e:
it sounds good but roban has right sa-mp has sometimes pb with the kill table

[TNM]Delight:

--- Quote from: [TNM]Roban on July 09, 2010, 17:08:27 pm ---This will never be added due to 2 things... 1. There are a lot of cheats out there that can be used to make fake kills..   2. Sa-mps kill reasons is fucked up and can say that a player have been killed for drivebying even if the player just did use /kill.

--- End quote ---

But if you check, under 'OnPlayerDeath'

* This is only for the killerid

GetPlayerState [DRIVER] + GetPlayerWeapon[MICRO UZI/TEC9/SMG]

That will not affect the death icons, and it won't affect the cheaters, cuz no mather what, it will check what weapon the killer uses, and if he was the Driver of a vehicle..

But perhaps you're right, but I never had any problem with it

[TNM]Roban:

--- Quote from: [TNM]Delight on July 10, 2010, 19:49:43 pm ---
--- Quote from: [TNM]Roban on July 09, 2010, 17:08:27 pm ---This will never be added due to 2 things... 1. There are a lot of cheats out there that can be used to make fake kills..   2. Sa-mps kill reasons is fucked up and can say that a player have been killed for drivebying even if the player just did use /kill.

--- End quote ---

That will not affect the death icons, and it won't affect the cheaters, cuz no mather what, it will check what weapon the killer uses, and if he was the Driver of a vehicle..

--- End quote ---

I know all about cheating and when I'm bored I go on servers with bad anticheat and gets other pll kicked/banned for nothing.. Also it's possible to select what weapon to get killed with in nearly all cheats that supports fake kills so looking on what weapon that killed doesn't help at all..

[TNM]Delight:

--- Quote from: [TNM]Roban on July 10, 2010, 20:21:17 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I know all about cheating and when I'm bored I go on servers with bad anticheat and gets other pll kicked/banned for nothing.. Also it's possible to select what weapon to get killed with in nearly all cheats that supports fake kills so looking on what weapon that killed doesn't help at all..

--- End quote ---

Yes ok you're right

Thought perhaps it could work and perhaps it was a good suggestion, but cuz of all these cheat programs it's no possible :P

[TNM]Roban:

--- Quote from: [TNM]Delight on July 11, 2010, 08:41:15 am ---
--- Quote from: [TNM]Roban on July 10, 2010, 20:21:17 pm ---
--- Quote from: [TNM]Roban on July 09, 2010, 17:08:27 pm ---This will never be added due to 2 things... 1. There are a lot of cheats out there that can be used to make fake kills..   2. Sa-mps kill reasons is fucked up and can say that a player have been killed for drivebying even if the player just did use /kill.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Yes ok you're right

Thought perhaps it could work and perhaps it was a good suggestion, but cuz of all these cheat programs it's no possible :P

--- End quote ---

I have spent more then 40 hours and killed a lot of brain cells in the work to find a method that can stop drivebying but it's impossible in current sa-mp version. Also I have seen all tropics about anti db scripts on the sa-mp but non of them work to 100%. My method is the best but it's still bad.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version