UltiMatE DM CarNaGe SerVeR > Server Information / News / Announcements

Changelog (Latest server version: 2.1.1.4)

<< < (2/3) > >>

Blackbird:
I like The new Updates, Because Being Kicked For C-bugging Is boring, Now the player will be stopped without being kicked, and i like The fact The Update Can detect More types of C-Bug, And also Disabling /buybombs Is much better, Because You Know that the bombs become expensive :p

[TNM]Roban:

--- Quote from: Blackbird on April 09, 2011, 12:43:17 pm ---I like The new Updates, Because Being Kicked For C-bugging Is boring, Now the player will be stopped without being kicked, and i like The fact The Update Can detect More types of C-Bug, And also Disabling /buybombs Is much better, Because You Know that the bombs become expensive :p
--- End quote ---

/buybombs is kinda just replaced by an updated dialog in the weapon shop. Also why was it an problem for you to be kicked for c bugging? It's not allowed so you shouldn't be doing it anyway. Also you can take damage when you are frozen and you are frozen for 10 sek.

Blackbird:

--- Quote from: [TNM]Roban on April 09, 2011, 13:11:16 pm ---/buybombs is kinda just replaced by an updated dialog in the weapon shop. Also why was it an problem for you to be kicked for c bugging? It's not allowed so you shouldn't be doing it anyway. Also you can take damage when you are frozen and you are frozen for 10 sek.

--- End quote ---

I wasn't Talking About Me, i was Talking about the other Players That join The server for The first Time After the update, And they use it so they be kicked, and it's Boring to join over and over again, So being frozen is Much educative to the players, Being frozen will make you stop Using the C-Bug without being out of the server to know that The it Isn't allowed.

And about The /buybombs I was talking about The price, so Using the Dialog Is The most Frequent Use for Buying Them, Because i guess that no one will Have More than 100.000$ ( All go to the bank and deposit )
because you know that the new Price is 20.000, so the command won't be used with the same frequence as Before.

And i hope that the new update reduce The time of being frozen when you Try to join The RC area or The boat, because waiting 10 sek is boring too, But you are The Owner, and You know What you should do to your server.

[TNM]Roban:

--- Quote from: Blackbird on April 09, 2011, 13:40:09 pm ---
--- Quote from: [TNM]Roban on April 09, 2011, 13:11:16 pm ---/buybombs is kinda just replaced by an updated dialog in the weapon shop. Also why was it an problem for you to be kicked for c bugging? It's not allowed so you shouldn't be doing it anyway. Also you can take damage when you are frozen and you are frozen for 10 sek.

--- End quote ---

I wasn't Talking About Me, i was Talking about the other Players That join The server for The first Time After the update, And they use it so they be kicked, and it's Boring to join over and over again, So being frozen is Much educative to the players, Being frozen will make you stop Using the C-Bug without being out of the server to know that The it Isn't allowed.

And about The /buybombs I was talking about The price, so Using the Dialog Is The most Frequent Use for Buying Them, Because i guess that no one will Have More than 100.000$ ( All go to the bank and deposit )
because you know that the new Price is 20.000, so the command won't be used with the same frequence as Before.

And i hope that the new update reduce The time of being frozen when you Try to join The RC area or The boat, because waiting 10 sek is boring too, But you are The Owner, and You know What you should do to your server.
--- End quote ---
When I didn't have an delay on joining the boat and so on many players abused it and used /boaton /boatoff all the time to evade death.

Blackbird:
You convinced Me, Your Right ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version