UltiMatE DM CarNaGe SerVeR > Player Complaints

Hacker

(1/2) > >>

[TNM]Delight:
Hello,

I just came onto the server and I heard about a (what I think) big fuckin problem.

Grove withnessed someguy was hacking my account..
And as far as I know it worked..

I think I need to change my pass asap, before this L.A.M.E. person, gets a chance to ruin my account, and make some enemies which I don't wanna..

GROVE knows more about it he saw it happen, bu could you please, reply as soon as possible to change the pass, and punish this fucking retard who hacked my player account

Account: [99th]GodFather

Thanks in advance

[TNM]G r o v e:
no shit he say the true !
i joined at the morning as Fevernova and sawed a guy who joins with [99th]GodFather (ok i saw it at the sa-mp console) then i joined and  the same person joined to he tried much more accounts like :
 [UFS]Simon_2002
 [UFS]ROXAS97
 [99th]GodFather
 [BB]Lance
 [BB]Snip3r

he got the pass from [99th]GodFather but i donĀ“t know how so he played some min with them and quit so we should change our pass about  +10 letters or numbers
ip time.. : 151.62.68.228 [18/07/10 | 08:36:06]

[TNM]Roban:
Pm an admin on the server the new password and we will change it..

[TNM]Delight:

--- Quote from: [TNM]Roban on July 18, 2010, 12:43:47 pm ---Pm an admin on the server the new password and we will change it..

--- End quote ---

Will do but ill need to change it for both 99th GodFather, and TNM Delight (just to make sure)

Just recieved intel out of an italian source.
francy happend to have (aka [99th]GodFather)

[TNM]Roban:

--- Quote from: [TNM]Delight on July 18, 2010, 13:02:22 pm ---
--- Quote from: [TNM]Roban on July 18, 2010, 12:43:47 pm ---Pm an admin on the server the new password and we will change it..

--- End quote ---

Will do but ill need to change it for both 99th GodFather, and TNM Delight (just to make sure)

--- End quote ---

Yes np just ask for password change then relogin with the other name and ask igan.. We can only change passwords ingame because the password are crypted...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version