UltiMatE DM CarNaGe SerVeR > Server Information / News / Announcements

Server problems possible stats lose!

(1/2) > >>

[TNM]Roban:
Today my user database got corrupted. So it was impossible to join the server in like 5 hours before I found out this. I did repair the database but it seems like 3000 user accounts got lost! I have backups so if someone have lost the stats just ask me and I will fix it. 3000 accounts doesn't need to be so bad but maybe it is we will see.

[TNM]Roban:
A note to all players if it stands "Server closed the connection" all the time when you join then there is a problem with the user database. So tell me if it happens and I will fix it..

[TNM]Roban:
Seems like the data lose only is for new users from user id 8058 to 11335 have been lost:/ in this users there are unregistered and unused accounts so I hope there is not so many that needs to be restored but we will see...

[TNM]Roban:
Tomorrow I maybe will be able to restore like 50% of the lost accounts automatically but the rest will I need to restore on request... Also i'm 90% sure that this stats lost only affects new users like 15 days or never accounts.

[TNM]Roban:
One sad thing was that the server was full when it happened and that no one emailed or pmed me here about it. I'm away from home so I can't play sa-mp so it was just luck that I found out that the server got some big problems.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version