Author Topic: Angelina, these are the things that make your friends  (Read 13870 times)

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
Re: Angelina, these are the things that make your friends
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2011, 18:48:14 pm »
i dont think this!
i , delight , leroy , jeppes , Goorman , cyborg , louay ecc. ecc.

we think that angelina is abuse
are more than 10 players who think this!
then I say, because no action is taken??     

And there is 100 players that doesn't think like you do. Also you are completely wrong in the main agreement angel does slap 9mm members to. No action is taken becouse you are wrong and the fact that you are extremely rude.

Grimmjow[6]

• I'm 6! The 6th Espada,Grimmjow!
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2011, 19:09:00 pm »
oh ok stop.
i'am annoyng
100 player? where are 100 player in this server? -.-
i dont speak.

STOP
FueGO[]RemixXx

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2011, 19:14:37 pm »
oh ok stop.
i'am annoyng
100 player? where are 100 player in this server? -.-
i dont speak.

STOP

There have joined 44487 different names the past 8 months. And there is around 150 active players atm. Yes you are annoying because you doesn't got any evidence and you can't argument without being rude.

Blackbird

« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2011, 21:19:42 pm »
Cmon guys! Can I come for one day and find that MG3 ( Especialy italians ) post a good Topic and not complaning for no convincing reasons ??

And Btw niko, You know that the slaps that i have and they are not deleted are From Angel Only ?
Roban slapped me And he deleted them because it was a missunderstanding, But angel slapped me and I didn't even say a word to her, because she was on duty, and she slapped me when i deserved it! ( Just ask Your friend vito and Darker, they saw her when she slapped 4 members of 9mm including me )

there is a sentence we use in my country : The tree with the best fruit, is the most shooted with rocks!
Hope You understand it :)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 21:24:01 pm by Blackbird »

Angelina

• Evilina !
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2011, 22:33:31 pm »
Cmon guys! Can I come for one day and find that MG3 ( Especialy italians ) post a good Topic and not complaning for no convincing reasons ??

And Btw niko, You know that the slaps that i have and they are not deleted are From Angel Only ?
Roban slapped me And he deleted them because it was a missunderstanding, But angel slapped me and I didn't even say a word to her, because she was on duty, and she slapped me when i deserved it! ( Just ask Your friend vito and Darker, they saw her when she slapped 4 members of 9mm including me )

there is a sentence we use in my country : The tree with the best fruit, is the most shooted with rocks!

Damn i love ur Humility and how u write +1
and i love that example too +1  :-*

Blackbird

« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2011, 22:42:42 pm »
Thanks Angel, Well sometimes The Truth looks beautiful, But i'm sure that it will be so ugly for The MG3!
They will say Shut up To me, Because the one who can't talk, Try to make people shut up!

diamond

« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2011, 07:34:19 am »
i can reply blackbird but it's kinda useless

Grimmjow[6]

• I'm 6! The 6th Espada,Grimmjow!
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2011, 09:21:11 am »
yes Leroy
FueGO[]RemixXx

Blackbird

« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2011, 10:19:27 am »
Actualy If we bring All MG3 Here and we tell Them, Make a reply To blackbird that make him be convinced and not add another word, I swear that you can't!!

You will wonder why ? because when you read what i write, you just start looking at yourself, and you say, How the hell does he write all these things about us !

I don't need to be an expert to write like a such things about you, I just need a fingers, Because your disgusting stuffs even the blind can see them :)[

And if you think that my comments are useless, So make A useful Comments if you have the ability!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 10:22:55 am by Blackbird »

ImpX

• Dark $ide Krew
  • Global Moderator
  • Tensa Zangetsu..
« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2011, 10:31:24 am »

I must say i also like your text there Birdy 8) It was very good ;) 1+

Mugetsu..

Blackbird

« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2011, 10:33:45 am »
Thanks Impy  ;)

LeGeNdE

• legende
« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2011, 21:25:26 pm »
                                                  nice blachbird :o