Author Topic: Protection...  (Read 3276 times)

Jeppes

Protection...
« on: March 18, 2011, 19:34:25 pm »
Hello, I am Jeppes, you put a good protection for 6 / 7 seconds when you spawn?.. :-\

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
Re: Protection...
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2011, 22:16:20 pm »
With part of the server are you talking about? But anyway I will answer your suggestion from both parts:

The Swedish Stunters:
This server had in the old good days an anti spawn kill system it will be re added when I got time but that might take some time:p

The UltiMatE DM CarNaGe SerVeR:
This server doesn't need an anti spawn kill system? I mean it got over 25 spawn points and I have never seen anyone spawn killing someone. But maybe i'm wrong:p

Angelina

• Evilina !
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2011, 22:51:38 pm »
This server doesn't need an anti spawn kill system? I mean it got over 25 spawn points and I have never seen anyone spawn killing someone. But maybe i'm wrong:p

Maybe he mean the last place where he left the server so he got re-spawned on it and he will get killed that i though he mean :)

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2011, 23:14:46 pm »

Maybe he mean the last place where he left the server so he got re-spawned on it and he will get killed that i though he mean :)
Ok but thats kinda an anti /qing thing. If you didn't /q to avoid death there shouldn't be anyone waiting for you when you spawn.

diamond

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2011, 10:49:59 am »

Ok but thats kinda an anti /qing thing. If you didn't /q to avoid death there shouldn't be anyone waiting for you when you spawn.
yes now on will wait 6 hours or whenever you relog marko. so this idea kinda sucks for dm.
but nice trying ;)

Goorman

• Kinda feels like - Deja Vu
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2011, 09:01:31 am »
wtf xD