Author Topic: Last Surviver Wins  (Read 3007 times)

lol232

Last Surviver Wins
« on: July 06, 2011, 09:59:49 am »
How about a DM zone where you fight each other, and last surviver wins, the Surviver gets a certain amount of money, example, if the surviver won without killing anyone gets 10k, if he killed someone, gets 2k, (If he won by killing only 1 person gets 12k, 10 gets 30k etc, etc), if he killed everyone he gets 10k + 2k x *Random Amount of players*,
He gets 5k as bonus, if he won flawlessly, his reward gets doubled, if you get what I mean.
Or if he killed all players won flawlessly bonus amount if money would get... Lets say 50k.

B-T-W
The Amount of money you get rewarded should not be exact like I said, just an Example.
And its not necessary to get Bonus if you win flawlessly or killed all players...
I am just giving an idea...

P.S.
You should disable Player to Armour and Health...
Then it would be kinda boring...
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 10:05:44 am by lol232 »

[TNM]G r o v e

• Global Moderator
  • Problems? PM me !
Re: Last Surviver Wins
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2011, 13:08:52 pm »
How about a DM zone where you fight each other, and last surviver wins, the Surviver gets a certain amount of money, example, if the surviver won without killing anyone gets 10k, if he killed someone, gets 2k, (If he won by killing only 1 person gets 12k, 10 gets 30k etc, etc), if he killed everyone he gets 10k + 2k x *Random Amount of players*,
He gets 5k as bonus, if he won flawlessly, his reward gets doubled, if you get what I mean.
Or if he killed all players won flawlessly bonus amount if money would get... Lets say 50k.

B-T-W
The Amount of money you get rewarded should not be exact like I said, just an Example.
And its not necessary to get Bonus if you win flawlessly or killed all players...

P.S.

It is just funny ...
you open suggestions but you aren't playing on the server anymore !

Angelina

• Evilina !
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 14:04:02 pm »
thats not arcad games This is a Dm server whish kill and die and rolling on..

lol232

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2011, 15:22:09 pm »

B-T-W

P.S.

It is just funny ...

Not true, I still play, just change my name to v0id.

@Angelina :/ What do you mean by that?

[TNM]G r o v e

• Global Moderator
  • Problems? PM me !
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2011, 20:51:26 pm »

B-T-W

P.S.

It is just funny ...

Not true, I still play, just change my name to v0id.

@Angelina :/ What do you mean by that?

wow where should we know this ? Haven't you found the "name change" button or something?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 20:08:57 pm by [TNM]Grove »