Author Topic: Ideas for admin applications ....  (Read 2607 times)

George

Ideas for admin applications ....
« on: July 10, 2011, 19:43:01 pm »
Application Instructions

If you want to be part of the admin team, you need to fill in the form below.
In case that you fail to do so your application will be denied so make sure that your application and the subject is correct.

Username:

Age in real life:

How long have you been playing at SA:MP UltiMatE DM CarNaGe SerVeR :

Are you able to maintain a certain degree of activity:

Time-Zone:

Day/Night Admin:

Please list three reasons for which you believe you can be beneficial to the server as an admin:

Notifications

Things that recommend you to be chosen to become an admin:

You filled in the correct form.
    You are active in game.
    You wait patiently and do not spam the PM boxes of any Admin to reply in your topic.
    Your english skills are high enough to communicate without problems (do not need to be perfect).
    You are a friendly character that does not intend to break the rules.
    You know the rules by heart.
    You help new players in the server and help them to learn the commands and rules.
    You are not a known rulebraker.

Actions that end in a rejection

Breaking major rules during the application phase.
    Showing disrespect against players.
    Any sort of flaming/trolling.
    Cyberbullying
    Moaning if other players get accepted first.
    Bumping your application. Roban will look into every application beginning at the bottom.
    Not filling in the above given form.

Blackbird

Re: Ideas for admin applications ....
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2011, 21:27:27 pm »
First Of All i don't Know who you Are !! And how active you are In the server, because you should have some infos about Admins Promotions In our server. But we can say Welcome To any suggestion from anyone.

As a part of The admin Team I think That this suggestion Isn't In the right Place ! Because we All know That in Our server, Being admin depends On who you are In The Game ! And How active and Respectable you are in the server, Also the new Admin be chosen  By The Server owner, Or after a suggestion from an admin, So if any admin think that there is a player deserve being an admin, we make a vote or we discuss his condition to see if he is really able to take the new responsibility.

Well this is My opinion about your suggestion, And i hope that you are really active in the server, To make a better suggestion when you are in a good knowledge About it.

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2011, 22:32:55 pm »
I doesn't take admin applications. If I see an player that would fit as an admin I will ask them they shouldn't ask me.

Goorman

• Kinda feels like - Deja Vu
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2011, 05:47:46 am »
How can I be an admin on the server?

First of all, DON'T ASK!! Admins are selected by the server owner from players who have been here a very long time, and who are well known by the players. If we want you to be an admin, WE WILL ASK YOU.

http://udcs-tss.com/sidor/faq.php

George

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2011, 19:47:30 pm »
well i was just giving you an idea .... cause thats what they do on all servers ..

Angelina

• Evilina !
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2011, 20:10:25 pm »
kinda useless all servers using that if u are good enough they will ask u for the admin status if u are good enough :)