Author Topic: Lower the highest Ping setting + "Public IP"  (Read 2754 times)

[SwE]Mazzini

Lower the highest Ping setting + "Public IP"
« on: October 10, 2011, 09:54:03 am »
Yo, I don't know what the current settings are, but i really think the game would be more enjoyable for everyone if the highest ping allowance would be set to something like 110-130, above that and the players just get rediculusly hard to hit.
Also doing this would remove several people whom neither speaks English nor Swedish, which ofc is okay if it's like 2-3 people, but most often there are 6 or 8 of them and they talk more than they play -_-

Also would love if you could remove those with "Private IP", would be awesome, i mean, they just keep avoiding bans and comes back with cheats all the time or something.

Cheers! =)

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
Re: Lower the highest Ping setting + "Public IP"
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 10:05:06 am »
1. "private ip" Doesn't mean that it's "private" or that they use an vpn/proxy. It stands private ip because my ip to country database is outdated and the fact it only includes around 98% of all ips.

2. The ping limit will never be lowered I'm highly agents any type of lag kickers. Also 110-130 ms isn't bad at all.

3. Everyone is welcome to play on this server just because they doesn't speak any languages that you speak doesn't mean they aren't welcome. You sound like a bit racist to...

4. Why do you care if they talk more then they play? Whats the problem with that?

[SwE]Mazzini

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2011, 10:49:27 am »
I'm sorry if you thought of that as me being racist, cause I am not, half of my friends are middle easterners and asians =)

I didn't say 110-130 ms is bad, just a suggestion that it would be more pleasant for most people to face eachother in battle.

Also I assumed that it was English or Swedish only, I even recall someone saying it a couple of times, plus what is the reason for having [ENG/SWE] in the hostname if not to attract just that - people speaking English and/or Swedish? Might as well have [RUS/Marsian] in there (joke ofc) ;)

I don't really care about them talking all the time, but it does fill up the chat window and well - if you want to find something someone said, it gets hard, also they could be talking bad about other players (admins included).
So out of respect alone, for all parts, language should (imo) be limited, unless there is a person who understands what they say and can report them.

Cheers =)

Angelina

• Evilina !
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2011, 23:51:18 pm »

wtf are u talking about  :o

MaDDoG

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2011, 18:24:35 pm »
/Ignore id is a good cmnd for that,,,i dont see them talk ryssia egypt or other lang i dont understand

[SwE]Mazzini

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2011, 20:33:05 pm »
/Ignore id is a good cmnd for that,,,i dont see them talk ryssia egypt or other lang i dont understand

ahh cool, only thought that stopped PMs ^^