Author Topic: Unbann me!  (Read 3066 times)

[SwE]IceCube

• Gangsta rap made me do it.
Unbann me!
« on: February 27, 2012, 20:44:33 pm »
(Post removed, this is an english forum)

« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 21:26:04 pm by [TNM]Roban »

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
Re: Unbann me!
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 21:32:10 pm »
What did you do just before you got banned?

[SwE]IceCube

Re:Unbann Me!
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 21:37:19 pm »
Uhm nothing i was just,uh,driving a Monster Truck or something and i had really high ping which i got a warning for ONE TIME so i decided to quit and fix my internet connection when i just got banned -_- i was also talking with impx

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
Re:Unbann Me!
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2012, 21:40:26 pm »
Uhm nothing i was just,uh,driving a Monster Truck or something and i had really high ping which i got a warning for ONE TIME so i decided to quit and fix my internet connection when i just got banned -_- i was also talking with impx

What I can see your where not in an monster truck. You where driving an . Also you moved about 100gta units in less then 2 sek.

[SwE]IceCube

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2012, 21:42:07 pm »
I can't see what the point is what car i was driving?! I forgot what vehicle i was in because i was concentrated on the chat. Please unban me? This is a mistake

[SwE]IceCube

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2012, 21:43:09 pm »
What the hell are GTAunits?

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2012, 22:03:37 pm »
Idk where my last post went but will retyp it shorter. You know an hunter plane goes a lot faster then an gokart... Thats why the vehicle matters. Also I didn't ask about it I asked what you did just before the ban.

An gta unit is about the same length as an charter is high. So 100 units in about 2-3 sek is impossible without cheating with that type of car you where driving at the time. Also your ping was 800 with by itself shouldn't cause this reading.

Anyway will unban you but you can't just blame the lag more times.. You shouldn't be playing with an unstable Internet connection anyway.

[SwE]IceCube

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2012, 22:09:04 pm »
Idk where my last post went but will retyp it shorter. You know an hunter plane goes a lot faster then an gokart... Thats why the vehicle matters. Also I didn't ask about it I asked what you did just before the ban.

An gta unit is about the same length as an charter is high. So 100 units in about 2-3 sek is impossible without cheating with that type of car you where driving at the time. Also your ping was 800 with by itself shouldn't cause this reading.

Anyway will unban you but you can't just blame the lag more times.. You shouldn't be playing with an unstable Internet connection anyway.

Thanks Roban ur the best i really like this server =) Also,i do not use cheats! Cheats is my WORST enemy! I can come to the server and you can make a cheat test on me if it works. Yeah,i was really lagging my connection is really unstable right now cause it's fucked up and doesn't get the signals right,but thanks =)