Author Topic: [CLAN KJ ENOUGH WITH THE DEATH AVOID]  (Read 3988 times)

N3KRo

[CLAN KJ ENOUGH WITH THE DEATH AVOID]
« on: December 30, 2010, 17:31:49 pm »
Roban you're in brb while we play that means you're checking, but apparently it is not because I grimm and all players who are against a [kj] Badjojo ejek etc. ... etc. ... Avoid dead with a claim / report but you do not take any measure for them. then I ask that your control over these elements that are subject to more reports to keep them under control thanks in advance.

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
Re: [CLAN KJ ENOUGH WITH THE DEATH AVOID]
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2010, 19:32:24 pm »
I'm not playing at all if you didn't know that.. I kinda doesn't care about the server anymore. I pay the bills and I that is all I will do.

Grimmjow

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2010, 21:17:03 pm »
this server don't is normal -.- update version 0.3c at least. -.-

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2010, 21:33:33 pm »

Why would I? Mostly of the players does still use 0.3B.

[TNM]G r o v e

• Global Moderator
  • Problems? PM me !
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2010, 22:10:32 pm »

lol The most servers are running sa-mp 0.3b for now O.o
(in my fav. thereĀ“s only 1 server who use 0.3c and thats gamerx...)

vilkatis

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2010, 01:06:24 am »
BAAAAAAAAAAN THEM BAAAAAAAAAAN THEM BAAAAAAAAAAN THEM
especially BADJOJO guy, HE IS A REAL ***** NOOB.. he paused in front of my face like 6546465465465465465432165478498465465 TIMES to avoid death during fights with me and his clan.. i warned him if he keep doing it, I WILL REPORT HIM he didn't listened.. so he had his warning (i was going to start this topic my self if it didn't existed) :P

vilkatis

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2010, 01:16:56 am »
lol don't change subject 3b is fine (the last one i had wasn't displaying even the  servers in the official tab, and it toke me like 2 days to understand i need to update the client (probably there wasn't even servers supporting that version )
ok i know that we have more serious and better problems in real life, but  KJ's.. tsk tsk... left 1hp? pause right away. (what happened to the nice antipause..)

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2010, 01:29:14 am »
lol don't change subject 3b is fine (the last one i had wasn't displaying even the  servers in the official tab, and it toke me like 2 days to understand i need to update the client (probably there wasn't even servers supporting that version )
ok i know that we have more serious and better problems in real life, but  KJ's.. tsk tsk... left 1hp? pause right away. (what happened to the nice antipause..)

The old anti pause system did sux.. It only kicked the player and there is really no point of kicking an pauser o.0 So I replaced that anti pause system to auto warn admins when an player pauses. It works a lot better and we are baning many pausers trust me..

vilkatis

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2010, 02:59:35 am »
hmm nice..  ;) we raped them again before 1 hour, they paused again... pauses on the roof, with 1hp left, he calls his friend (while paused), and he comes, i had 3hp, i run from the roof, open my parachute, he is runing behind he doesn't open it.. BANG dead!!!! hahahahha then the pauser comes back try to see with the sniper from the roof, and i got him with my sniper.. (a nice story of the death of 2 pausers.. the end)

something off-topic, when a place on the 1st flooor of parking is empty.. tell me :P

McAfee

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2010, 07:13:44 am »
hmm nice..  ;) we raped them again before 1 hour, they paused again... pauses on the roof, with 1hp left, he calls his friend (while paused), and he comes, i had 3hp, i run from the roof, open my parachute, he is runing behind he doesn't open it.. BANG dead!!!! hahahahha then the pauser comes back try to see with the sniper from the roof, and i got him with my sniper.. (a nice story of the death of 2 pausers.. the end)

something off-topic, when a place on the 1st flooor of parking is empty.. tell me :P

nice story, a lot of adventures in it, u r a great hero supasupa lool