Author Topic: Server updated to version 1.9.1.1!  (Read 3968 times)

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
Server updated to version 1.9.1.1!
« on: June 18, 2011, 22:08:09 pm »

Code: [Select]
Ver 1.9.1.1

1. Fixed some problems with the bus and house system that made it possible to abuse to get money.
2. Made the the life better for new players. Remove the need to be regular for turning on saving stats. Fixed so you have saving stats on as defult. Made the skill levels better. Added more ammo to all spawn weapon packs.
3. Fixed so the warning massage: "Due to abuse you can't enter the shop now! You need to wait up to 45 sec..." doesn't appear right after exiting an shop.
4. Added mute time to the mute system so the server auto unmutes after some time.
5. Added an jail system! The jail time is saved if the player leave the server so no way they can evade it!
6. Fixed so the mute time is saved when leaving the server. This will destroy the fun for all players trying to evade mutes with rejoining.
7. Fixed so when you go brb the rank text over you head changes and shows the time you have been brb.
8. Impoved the log system (For the players kick/bans/warns/slaps/reports) it now logs even more stuff and it uses MySQL instead of shitty files.
9. Added an massage that shows for all players online when an player changes name. Like: "Player: Lolson (id:4) is now known as Lölson".
10. Name changes are now logged in the ban/kick log.
11. Changed so you only can own 3 business instead of 5. If you already own 5 you doesn't need to sell any and you will still own 5.

ImpX

• Dark $ide Krew
  • Global Moderator
  • Tensa Zangetsu..
Re: Server updated to version 1.9.1.1!
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2011, 22:26:33 pm »

Code: [Select]
Ver 1.9.1.1

1. Fixed some problems with the bus and house system that made it possible to abuse to get money.
2. Made the the life better for new players. Remove the need to be regular for turning on saving stats. Fixed so you have saving stats on as defult. Made the skill levels better. Added more ammo to all spawn weapon packs.
3. Fixed so the warning massage: "Due to abuse you can't enter the shop now! You need to wait up to 45 sec..." doesn't appear right after exiting an shop.
4. Added mute time to the mute system so the server auto unmutes after some time.
5. Added an jail system! The jail time is saved if the player leave the server so no way they can evade it!
6. Fixed so the mute time is saved when leaving the server. This will destroy the fun for all players trying to evade mutes with rejoining.
7. Fixed so when you go brb the rank text over you head changes and shows the time you have been brb.
8. Impoved the log system (For the players kick/bans/warns/slaps/reports) it now logs even more stuff and it uses MySQL instead of shitty files.
9. Added an massage that shows for all players online when an player changes name. Like: "Player: Lolson (id:4) is now known as Lölson".
10. Name changes are now logged in the ban/kick log.
11. Changed so you only can own 3 business instead of 5. If you already own 5 you doesn't need to sell any and you will still own 5.
CooL/NicE, Like Always 8) :)

Mugetsu..

[TNM]Seiscientos40

• TNM
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2011, 12:24:45 pm »
11. Changed so you only can own 3 business instead of 5. If you already own 5 you doesn't need to sell any and you will still own 5
:( Only 3 business
Better :D
Nice Roban!

[TNM]La[X]eR

• TNM
  • Do you fear.... darkness... ?
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2011, 12:55:56 pm »
Nice, great updates.

What is the point of this one? 3 limited businesses are cool, but what's the piont of someone owning 5?

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2011, 13:02:16 pm »
Nice, great updates.

What is the point of this one? 3 limited businesses are cool, but what's the piont of someone owning 5?

To get more cash lols.

[TNM]La[X]eR

• TNM
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2011, 20:31:19 pm »
To get more cash lols.
Yeah i did write like an idiot there...
What i ment to say is: what was the point of lowering the max businesses to 3 when everyone owns 5 atm. I think every business is taken. Doesn't make changes, though.

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2011, 21:05:14 pm »
To get more cash lols.
Yeah i did write like an idiot there...
What i ment to say is: what was the point of lowering the max businesses to 3 when everyone owns 5 atm. I think every business is taken. Doesn't make changes, though.

1. So you really think there wont come new players that wonts to buy business?
2. Do you really think that I wont add more business?
3. Also most of the business owners doesn't own more then 3 business so get your fact right.

[TNM]La[X]eR

• TNM
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2011, 10:51:46 am »
1. So you really think there wont come new players that wonts to buy business?
Possibly.

2. Do you really think that I wont add more business?
Well, I am looking forword for that.

3. Also most of the business owners doesn't own more then 3 business so get your fact right.
It was a figure of speach, not a fact.