Author Topic: help me im banned for doing nothing  (Read 4093 times)

Extream_balllas_2

help me im banned for doing nothing
« on: June 05, 2011, 12:12:57 pm »
*Nickname: Extream_Balllas_2

* Ip: 217.129.92.41

*Time/date of the ban:   2011-06-04   21:18:59

*Why was you banned?: I dont Know

*More info what was you doing when you was banned?: Im enter in a store with an toy blue an when i enter says i was baned

Blackbird

Re: help me im banned for doing nothing
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2011, 12:35:27 pm »
Let's Wait for the admin who banned you, Then you will add The reason cuz you'll know it.

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2011, 12:42:42 pm »

*More info what was you doing when you was banned?: Im enter in a store with an toy blue an when i enter says i was baned

Doing nothing? Your so funny... You did only use godmode to kill the bots to get money. For that I diden't ban you I did only gibe you 9 slaps but you /qed to avoid my slaps so I did /qing on you and you got banned when you spawned. Then you ban evaded 10 mins later so I banned you again. So no we won't unban you.

Extream_balllas_2

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2011, 16:52:01 pm »

Doing nothing? Your so funny... You did only use godmode to kill the bots to get money. For that I diden't ban you I did only gibe you 9 slaps but you /qed to avoid my slaps so I did /qing on you and you got banned when you spawned. Then you ban evaded 10 mins later so I banned you again. So no we won't unban you.

I Dont use godMod is very hackers in the server and me i dont do nothing ban omg  why are you Admin?

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2011, 17:35:47 pm »

I Dont use godMod is very hackers in the server and me i dont do nothing ban omg  why are you Admin?

This I think was the funniest post on the whole forum xD So you mean that when I speced you and saw your life not going down when you did stand completely still and where shooting at the bot I was wrong? And then you mean the cheattest wrongfully kicked you for godmode? and then why have I got around 40 godmode warnings on your name an nearly non on any other?

Extream_balllas_2

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2011, 18:07:21 pm »
OH ITS NOT GODMODE
I PLAY WHIT THE JOYPAD

YOU CAN UNBAN ME?

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2011, 20:18:10 pm »
OH ITS NOT GODMODE
I PLAY WHIT THE JOYPAD

YOU CAN UNBAN ME?
So you mean that using an joypad does so you doesn't get damaged by the bots and get detected by the anti cheat and get detected manually by me? Also I use an joypad to and trust me it doesn't protect you from the bots. One more thing using caps wont help you it will only makes you to look bad.

Extream_balllas_2

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2011, 20:46:15 pm »
OH ITS NOT GODMODE
I PLAY WHIT THE JOYPAD

YOU CAN UNBAN ME?
So you mean that using an joypad does so you doesn't get damaged by the bots and get detected by the anti cheat and get detected manually by me? Also I use an joypad to and trust me it doesn't protect you from the bots. One more thing using caps wont help you it will only makes you to look bad.

can unban s.f.f?

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2011, 20:50:01 pm »
OH ITS NOT GODMODE
I PLAY WHIT THE JOYPAD

YOU CAN UNBAN ME?

can unban s.f.f?

No.