Author Topic: unban..  (Read 6984 times)

troligo

• Something Cute
unban..
« on: May 23, 2012, 09:10:00 am »
Name - Mentra
ban id - 67
Why i should be unbanned - I was a active player and I amused myself a lot of server.
What did i do for get the ban - I dont now i was in the DmCage arena and i get the ban for nothing...
" width="300" height="168

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
Re: unban..
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 09:17:38 am »
Wait wait wait... Say woot... So do you really think I will unban you after all things you did yesterday? I'm dumb but not so dumb.. Spamming the irc with shit and ban evading at least 10 times on the irc and 5 on the server. While saying things like "You cannot ban me I just change my ip.." doesn't get you unbanned you know..
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 17:17:41 pm by [TNM]Roban »

troligo

• Something Cute
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 16:40:54 pm »
Haha so you go with that now... you are a not so smart ..... you banned me for a reason and i wanna know that i did wrong but you cant tell me ...

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2012, 17:17:03 pm »
Haha so you go with that now... you are a not so smart ..... you banned me for a reason and i wanna know that i did wrong but you cant tell me ...
I'm the dumb one? Thats funny because when you got banned it did stand "If this is wrong post an unban apply at www.udcs-tss.com/forum". But maybe you misunderstood the whole thing with made you believe it stand something like: "If this is wrong change your ip to evade the ban. (With is obvious against the server rules.)
Also on the "Banned?" page it stands "Even if you believe you were unfairly banned, evading a ban will only cause more problems." But you still believe it was totally fine to just start ban evading on the server and insulting/flaming on the irc. Then you started to ban evade from there to with really blow my mind. A pro tip if you like to get answers from us it's not a smart thing to start the conversation on the place you're banned from. Also it's most likely not a great idea to start to insult/flame the server owner.

I haven't even spoken with the admin with banned you but I'm still able to see why you got banned. Lets take a closer look. The ban reason you got was "I have warned you to many times.. Bye" this is the reason you cannot understand. I'm 99% sure he meant that his sick of your insults/flam wars. But how could it be that even my dumb head can figure this out?

Lets look at the facts:
  • You have been muted 15 times for "not respecting other players or and insulting!"
  • The minutes before you get banned your saying things like: "[15/05/2012 13:55:57] [chat] [Mentra]: nice must your girl friend come -.-", "[15/05/2012 13:57:40] [chat] [Mentra]: look the couple of boy and boy", "[15/05/2012 14:00:16] [chat] [Mentra]: ahah you noob"

Do you still think I'm the dumb one here?

troligo

• Something Cute
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2012, 17:39:59 pm »
1.If i flam/insult people like you say why dont give me a really long mute -.- why do you need mute system than?? you do not have to ban me becouse i flam/insult just mute me in 500min or something like that....
2. I used my proxy things for a reason and that reason is get in on the server a short time and play and kill dude <:)
3. there you got a  reason to unban me dude..

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2012, 17:54:32 pm »
1.If i flam/insult people like you say why dont give me a really long mute -.- why do you need mute system than?? you do not have to ban me becouse i flam/insult just mute me in 500min or something like that....
2. I used my proxy things for a reason and that reason is get in on the server a short time and play and kill dude <:)
3. there you got a  reason to unban me dude..

1. You know I'm the one paying for hosting, I'm the one maintaining the server, I'm the only coder on this server and I'm the one that decide what to do with it NOT you. We mute people so they learn that what they did is wrong and will not be tolerated. If someone is dumb enough to don't get the massage after 10 mutes then we have NO reason whats so ever to keep that player. We play to have fun not to be insulted by random underaged players that think that they can do whatever they likes to on the Internet.

2. First of all don't call me dude. Secondly if your banned you have nothing to do on MY server. Google the definition of "banned" it seems like you need to read up on that.

3. You didn't even give me an reason to unban you. So i don't know what your talking about.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 17:56:39 pm by [TNM]Roban »

troligo

• Something Cute
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2012, 18:42:54 pm »
1. you do not really give a massage when i get muted... its stands like this ->you got muted<-
2.Okay i did google it like you said >:)
3.ops what is this than ? Why should i be unbanned - I was a active player and I amused myself a lot of server
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 19:49:11 pm by troligo »

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2012, 20:12:51 pm »
1. you do not really give a massage when i get muted... its stands like this ->you got muted<-
2.Okay i did google it like you said >:)
3.ops what is this than ? Why should i be unbanned - I was a active player and I amused myself a lot of server

1. Then your blind. You have been muted many times for the reason: "not respecting/listening to the admins! Broken /rule 1" and the reason stands clearly in the chat like: "[GG]mentra has been muted in: 10 min(s) [reason: not respecting/listening to the admins! Broken /rule 1]" you have also been muted many times for: "not respecting other players or and insulting! Broken /rule 2" with also stands clearly in the chat.

2. Good then I hope you know the meaning of "banned".

3. Like I give a flying fuck about how feel. You know when you destroy the fun for others your feelings doesn't matter.

troligo

• Something Cute
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2012, 22:23:47 pm »
So i have been disrespect on the server many times but when i say something than its a big deal...
they call me noob . . . and you guys do nothing but when i do say something all admins click click ultimate mute

you dont really know how its feel for me -.-''

LAL... they can disrespect me and i cant?? that is not fair you know....

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2012, 22:47:36 pm »
So i have been disrespect on the server many times but when i say something than its a big deal...
they call me noob . . . and you guys do nothing but when i do say something all admins click click ultimate mute

you dont really know how its feel for me -.-''

LAL... they can disrespect me and i cant?? that is not fair you know....
You know that we need to see it also it's not an big deal if someone calls another player for "noob" one time. The problem comes when they keep doing it on a regular basis. Then we will mute/jail or ban depending on the severeness. Also you need to use /report or post screens on the forum if you really like us to take action. You know we admins also like to just play and have fun. We are not going to be ingame 24/7 just reading the chat and specing random people.

"you dont really know how its feel for me -.-''
No I don't and your point is? Like I said in my last post I don't care about your feelings. I care about the rest of the players and me included. We doesn't like be playing with disrespecting people. 

troligo

• Something Cute
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2012, 00:22:53 am »
LOL hm thanks for the tips :) i did not belive i could do that...
i am disrespecting other becouse they disrespecting me ffs .... always they start and what happends to me than i beeing muted and jailed -.- you know its annoying :(
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 05:34:50 am by troligo »

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2012, 07:24:42 am »
LOL hm thanks for the tips :) i did not belive i could do that...
i am disrespecting other becouse they disrespecting me ffs .... always they start and what happends to me than i beeing muted and jailed -.- you know its annoying :(
You know this is not kinder garden you can't behave like 4 year olds that says: "But he did it to so you cannot punish me:(" Also what I think your explaining is that someone says something half insulting to you and you replay with x10 the force. And like I said before there is an difference between a first time rule breaker and you.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 21:04:43 pm by [TNM]Roban »

troligo

• Something Cute
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2012, 07:47:49 am »
you say they half insulting me .... they talk about my mum that is fine to talk about that you mean?. irritating me... we can make a deal unban me and mute me in 3-5 day...
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 08:40:29 am by troligo »

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2012, 09:05:22 am »
you say they half insulting me .... they talk about my mum that is fine to talk about that you mean?. irritating me... we can make a deal unban me and mute me in 3-5 day...
Then use /report and take screens like I told you we can't see and react on everything we like to have fun to. I don't know how many times I have said this but we are more likely to punish players that are crossing the line every day or in your case many times a day.

Also I don't get why your still wasting your time posting this when I have said that I will not unban you.

troligo

• Something Cute
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2012, 09:11:27 am »
i can get really angry when people get over mine line but in this cause you say you play for fun its not seen so...
i play for fun and i know how to do that...
lawl this is really good exercise on me ;) so i can wast so much time i want :) ahah