Poll

Might be an option

Driveby sucks!
2 (100%)
Indeed it sucks!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Drivebying  (Read 5601 times)

[TNM]Delight

• I rox! You sux
Drivebying
« on: July 09, 2010, 14:33:22 pm »
Hello people,

First of all, very nice forum  :) This really looks awesome!

Ok, my subject is about driveby

Might it be an option, to check if a players dies, that the killer, gets checked if hes the driver of an vehicle, and what weapon he had for killing.
That case it will notice that a player is drivebying, and an automatically punishment could be settled  ::)

I might have an example of my own, if you guys like it I could post it as an example.
But I think that it would be awesome, that players would be auto punished for theyre Driveby.

Greetingz, Delight

[TNM]Delight

• I rox! You sux
Re: Drivebying
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2010, 14:34:48 pm »
Oh sheez, just noticed I created a Poll, instead of a Topic xD

EDEN

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2010, 15:43:45 pm »
Its ok..I have locked the poll so no votes can be done.

Good idea for the db thing though...this would help a lot if admins not available in server XD

[TNM]Delight

• I rox! You sux
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2010, 16:07:00 pm »
Its ok..I have locked the poll so no votes can be done.

Good idea for the db thing though...this would help a lot if admins not available in server XD

Yep thats what I ment to say, if there's nobody there who could punish them, it would be nice if theyre auto punished

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2010, 17:08:27 pm »
This will never be added due to 2 things... 1. There are a lot of cheats out there that can be used to make fake kills..   2. Sa-mps kill reasons is fucked up and can say that a player have been killed for drivebying even if the player just did use /kill.

[TNM]G r o v e

• Global Moderator
  • Problems? PM me !
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2010, 20:42:50 pm »
it sounds good but roban has right sa-mp has sometimes pb with the kill table

[TNM]Delight

• I rox! You sux
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2010, 19:49:43 pm »
This will never be added due to 2 things... 1. There are a lot of cheats out there that can be used to make fake kills..   2. Sa-mps kill reasons is fucked up and can say that a player have been killed for drivebying even if the player just did use /kill.

But if you check, under 'OnPlayerDeath'

* This is only for the killerid

GetPlayerState [DRIVER] + GetPlayerWeapon[MICRO UZI/TEC9/SMG]

That will not affect the death icons, and it won't affect the cheaters, cuz no mather what, it will check what weapon the killer uses, and if he was the Driver of a vehicle..

But perhaps you're right, but I never had any problem with it

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2010, 20:21:17 pm »

That will not affect the death icons, and it won't affect the cheaters, cuz no mather what, it will check what weapon the killer uses, and if he was the Driver of a vehicle..

I know all about cheating and when I'm bored I go on servers with bad anticheat and gets other pll kicked/banned for nothing.. Also it's possible to select what weapon to get killed with in nearly all cheats that supports fake kills so looking on what weapon that killed doesn't help at all..

[TNM]Delight

• I rox! You sux
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2010, 08:41:15 am »

I know all about cheating and when I'm bored I go on servers with bad anticheat and gets other pll kicked/banned for nothing.. Also it's possible to select what weapon to get killed with in nearly all cheats that supports fake kills so looking on what weapon that killed doesn't help at all..

Yes ok you're right

Thought perhaps it could work and perhaps it was a good suggestion, but cuz of all these cheat programs it's no possible :P

[TNM]Roban

• Administrator
  • Me playing sa-mp..
    • The web of carnage
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2010, 08:51:29 am »
This will never be added due to 2 things... 1. There are a lot of cheats out there that can be used to make fake kills..   2. Sa-mps kill reasons is fucked up and can say that a player have been killed for drivebying even if the player just did use /kill.

Yes ok you're right

Thought perhaps it could work and perhaps it was a good suggestion, but cuz of all these cheat programs it's no possible :P

I have spent more then 40 hours and killed a lot of brain cells in the work to find a method that can stop drivebying but it's impossible in current sa-mp version. Also I have seen all tropics about anti db scripts on the sa-mp but non of them work to 100%. My method is the best but it's still bad.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 08:53:45 am by [TNM]Roban »